Just woke up

Cooper Forever

Guys I just woke up and started laughing I haven't felt this good for a long . Apart from not being able to attend at Ibrox, this season could not get any better. What a feeling knowing we are going to get 55. It feels great like a weight lifted from my shoulders. Let's start pouring salt into the wounds of those mentally challenged c@nts across the city . It's great to be a bear. WATP

I can tell you even the bears that are hibernating are awakening , they don't want to miss the party for 55.

Almost 2am here and I haven't been able to get a wink of sleep fearing I would miss the alarm.
C'mon Rangers. Do 'well and 23 points ahead!!!
We Shall Not be Moved.

I woke at 3 and haven't slept since. Got up about 5 and just anxiously waiting for the match to start.

Guys I just woke up and started laughing I haven't felt this good for a long . Apart from not being able to attend at Ibrox, this season could not get any better. What a feeling knowing we are going to get 55. It feels great like a weight lifted from my shoulders. Let's start pouring salt into the wounds of those mentally challenged c@nts across the city . It's great to be a bear. WATP
"Let's start pouring salt into the mentally challenged wounds"
Ffs how long have you been sleeping for, its been the National past time for the whole of the UK for months, officially the laughing stock, & punch line of every joke, Video clip and Radio show on air. A club like no other, nominated in so many categories for keeping the Nations spirits up during a Pandemic and you've slept through it!! :cool: B-D :D

As much as would love us to win this by a fair margin for my nerves sake, a small part of me would love it if we won by a dubious penalty decision, which when investigated wasnt a penalty. That would throw them all into a frenzy, anger management and whip it all up again :)

How things have changed bears.... from miserable season after season to this, it’s been a long time coming but we are not there yet but our group of players are going to bring us so much joy very soon, 3 points today and it’s another big step towards 55

I've been up since half 6...washed all my windows, orginized my magazines and sorted all my tins alphabetically!!
NTNhEKbP2e1_ZYLOAIyrtUhiXLdubR9Jv1QDLrtVNkdmnvz3jE_Oy0DRD7vX0YXpfbV6n6cqtdTOsMYKDwIBg47ckz_JLygmvzBLzDiEFTg_YYJc9u57KYkzh4DxZ2wbB1HrpGrIGOS4wYQ0zY1kuS_FU0RX6NToe249ocSMwTTp-3QdtRcEb4tF_yqwNCal_1E99JtoiXbiSAtR

Blue sky, ice fresh cold outside. Beautiful day! Let's hope the boys do the business at 12pm and steak pie for lunch will taste even better

"Let's start pouring salt into the mentally challenged wounds"
Ffs how long have you been sleeping for, its been the National past time for the whole of the UK for months, officially the laughing stock, & punch line of every joke, Video clip and Radio show on air. A club like no other, nominated in so many categories for keeping the Nations spirits up during a Pandemic and you've slept through it!! :cool: B-D :D
You reminded me of that silver and green Oxo cube - the laughing stock.
Hope that someone can find it.
Enjoy the match today bears and let’s go Rangers.

Back