Just won directors box tickets and hospitality from club 1872.

For the st mirren gane on wednesday night :))

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.

nice to hear of a winner for a change - should make that happen more often IMHO.

Booooooooooooooooo

...is what you’ll hear throughout from about half a dozen reprobates in black and white you will see in the distance to your left. But ignore them and enjoy your night!!

For the st mirren gane on wednesday night :))

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.

I won the same through Club 1872 for a Scottish Cup tie v Morton ( the day after Warburton was sacked ).

A tremendous day in the Blue Room and ended up having a few drinks with Alan Stubbs wife ( He was working for Sky ).

Enjoy and savour every single minute mate.

Congratulations. You'll love it. I've been lucky enough to do it a couple of times and it's an amazing experience.

I actually preferred the Chairman's Club and the Private Members as experiences but it's fantastic to have been in the directors box to have done it all.

It'll be good to get an update on how it went OP. I've entered a good few of these but no luck so far. This post has just reminded me to opt in for the Aberdeen one on the 1st of Feb so fingers crossed again!

It'll be good to get an update on how it went OP. I've entered a good few of these but no luck so far. This post has just reminded me to opt in for the Aberdeen one on the 1st of Feb so fingers crossed again!

Guid luck mate:))

Glad to hear of someone actually winning these. I enter for all of the weekend games, but working as a teacher in Sunderland I can hardly ever make midweek games.

Would love to do it.

Fantastic. I remain hopeful that one day I will win this via C1872. Problem would be, would I take the Mrs, the boy or my da!

Been lucky enough to have been in the Blue Room/Directors box for a couple of games over the past few seasons. First time was for the Loving Cup ceremony against St Mirren last year. Was an amazing experience being part of the ceremony etc. Souness was there too along with John Greig and a few other ex-players.

Enjoy OP, hope you have a great night and tan as much free booze as possible:D

Had the privilege of doing this back in the day when the RSA had two tickets per game. Food before, after and at half time, drink before and after. Can't remember who we were playing! Do remember having to be suited and booted and appear early for an inspection and instruction on expected behaviour! Oh, and Walter Smith is a gentleman and Ethel is a wonderful lady.
Enjoy your evening.

Had the privilege of doing this back in the day when the RSA had two tickets per game. Food before, after and at half time, drink before and after. Can't remember who we were playing! Do remember having to be suited and booted and appear early for an inspection and instruction on expected behaviour! Oh, and Walter Smith is a gentleman and Ethel is a wonderful lady.
Enjoy your evening.

Smart collar and tie ok rather than full tin flute?

I suppose, although I've entered every one of these since club1872 launched and never had a sniff. :))

I'd still urge all bears to join though. The supporters having a decent sized stake in the club is the important thing for me.

Well done mate, I'm in the Thornton on Wednesday. Have a cracking night, it's a great experience.

You are treated like Royalty from start to finish and the experience is second to none.

Back