Just written a song

Cooper 11

Tin hat is firmly on as I’m fully aware these threads only usually go one way.

We need more songs and chants about Rangers so how about this to the tune of Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones

Original song here for those who’ve lived under a rock for the last 40 years:

Hey ho! Lets go!
Hey ho! Let’s go!
Hey ho! Let’s go!
Hey ho! Let’s go!

Greeg’s Tav Goldson,
Niko Borna Arfield,
Jack Defoe Aribo,
Morelos!

Fod Polster Flanny,
Davis Jones Kamara,
Ojo, Stewart, Hastie,
Halliday!

Hey ho! Let’s go!
We’ve got Stevie G now
The Bears sing that we know
55’s coming, we’re ready to go

What day the FF Simon Cowell’s?

tenor.gif

Have you thought about putting it to the tune of Heigh Ho from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?:p we can all do the Gazza flute mime at the whistley bit:eek:

Last edited:
Please..just stop :(

I love the original, even have it as my ringtone, so you are both desecrating it and at the same time keeping in line with the ridiculous "I have an idea for a song" suggestions.

These threads would be banned if it wasn't for the prospect oven someone getting roasted, as admin are proudly sadistic.

As mentioned before several times on here, would be great for the team running out the tunnel though.

Last edited:
Good effort Cooper 11 - especially with the players names. Posted my own effort some months ago on a song thread. I do love that Ramones tune. I'd even thought of doing 'I wanna be sedated' along the lines of 'only two hours to go - I'm off to see the Rangers. Unless you fancy crack at it!

RANGERS LET’S GO

Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go

You’ll see them in the Broomloan
The Club Deck and the Govan
The Main stand and the Copland
In their Rangers tops

Fifty four titles and counting
Ibrox is always bouncing
Roared on by fifty thousand
In their Rangers tops

Rangers let’s go
Put it in the net now
What we want
We all know
A victory
So give us a goal

The Gers are dominating
There’s an expectation
The players are celebrating
In their Rangers tops

The boys in blue are winning
Stevie G is grinning
The teddy bears are singing
In their Rangers tops

Rangers let’s go
Put it in the net now
What we want
We all know
A victory
So give us a goal

You’ll see them in the Broomloan
The Club Deck and the Govan
The Main stand and the Copland
In their Rangers tops

Fifty four titles and counting
Ibrox is always bouncing
Roared on by fifty thousand
In their Rangers tops

Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go
Rangers let’s go

I love the original, even have it as my ringtone, so you are both desecrating it and at the same time keeping in line with the ridiculous "I have an idea for a song" suggestions.

These threads would be banned if it wasn't for the prospect oven someone getting roasted, as admin are proudly sadistic.

As mentioned before several times on here, would be great for the team running out the tunnel though.

are not sadistic........lets let this thread run it's course though.

In that case, you really want to listen to The Shirehorse’s version, mate

Our need for new songs has never been greater, and no fan willing to give it a go should be shot down in flames, so keep them coming.

Our need for new songs has never been greater, and no fan willing to give it a go should be shot down in flames, so keep them coming.
I think people should keep coming up with song ideas, there's been a couple of good suggestions recently. However you do deserve the verbal firing squad for a sub par effort, tis the FF way my friend.

Great effort and a great tune. ( Both Versions). I hope it takes off.
I would love to see Ibrox bouncing to that. ;)

Back