Juvenile Tickets for Thistle

scoot4nat

Official Ticketer
Website seems to allow me to buy 3 adult tickets (non-ST holder) but no option to select juvenile tickets. I know they’re been some changes to the site recently.

Any ideas?

Have you tried changing it on the drop down menu in your basket. Then press update

Yeah you need to update basket after changing it to juvenile in the drop down box

Yeah you need to update basket after changing it to juvenile in the drop down box
The only drop down is to add friends and family. There is no option to change from adult.

Tried it with a legends ticket and it works fine.

On my phone but I’ll try it on a laptop later.

The only drop down is to add friends and family. There is no option to change from adult.

Strange, must be a problem with the site. I done it the other night no problem

I can do it by changing the allocated person in the basket to a juvenile person then hit update and it changes it to a juvenile ticket. That works on my phone.

It hasn't worked like that before

See if there is an option in your mobile browser to change to desktop site.

You may get the option then.

It doesn't for this game
Pity.

I've had issues with some mobile sites that changing to desktop view has sorted in the past.

Not the Rangers ticketing site mind you but thought it would be worth a try for the OP.

I have to buy tickets for this game for my pal and his young son.
I was waiting till the general sale tomorrow morning when it should be fine to buy and adult and child ticket for this presumably.

I have to buy tickets for this game for my pal and his young son.
I was waiting till the general sale tomorrow morning when it should be fine to buy and adult and child ticket for this presumably.
I managed to get it to work above by allocating the ticket to a linked juvenile then pressing update. Maybe they are trying to get everyone buying tickets to be registered?

I managed to get it to work above by allocating the ticket to a linked juvenile then pressing update. Maybe they are trying to get everyone buying tickets to be registered?
Just presumed in the public sale I could buy for others.
Have bought 3 for B team games before just using my name and not allocating.
Time will tell tomorrow when I try during public sale for Partick game.

I did notice this time round I was unable to downgrade my ST this time round before the CCCS payment was taken. Definitely did it last year.

I’m not going but gave it to a mate for his kids.

Doesn’t allow on a laptop either. The kids aren’t registered which makes me think it must be because it’s not general sale yet

Doesn’t allow on a laptop either. The kids aren’t registered which makes me think it must be because it’s not general sale yet
That could be it as the juvenile account that I tried it with is a mygers member

Back