Juventus V Lyon

HamiltonJungleBear

Official Ticketer
The Italians are so used to having friendly referees in Italy that they are totally bewildered when they lost the penalty or been pulled up for a foul. It reminds me of another team, more close to home, that can’t cope without friendly referees, it’s so unusual that they rarely experience it. (Lyon winning 1-0,2-0agg)

I might be biased but I didn't think they Lyon one was a penalty. Looked like a clean tackle.

For what it's worth I didn't think the Juve one was a penalty either. Don't think Depay could have done much to stop that hitting his arm.

Poch would be a good fit at Juventus.

Sarri was a mad appointment and even I could have won Seria A with that squad v the rest.

None of the 2 penalties were panalties, I fear for fair football matches, especially the 2nd one when the player clearly had his arms tucked in.

We were in the wrong competition mate, what could have been
Yes, but if they were to win it, could we not claim to be champions following that result?
I mean, if you can get awarded a title after only three quarters of the season had been played and you could have been caught, this award to us isn't too much of a leap.

Yes, but if they were to win it, could we not claim to be champions following that result?
I mean, if you can get awarded a title after only three quarters of the season had been played and you could have been caught, this award to us isn't too much of a leap.
It’s not Sir. In fact it’s only logical. In fact given all the games already played I think that they should just award it to us today.

Back