Kai Kennedy why not?

At the moment he is too small. His time will come
I watched yesterday and Inverness were very big and physical and yet Kai kennedy was arguably best player on pitch so why should we be concerned ,we need get away from this big cloggers game from midfield up we were pretty small yesterday Dickson Palmer Dapo but coped admirably.
Kennedy has clearly got the talent do we need our youths to be giants before given chance .

Just not quite there for me, made good progress but a big step up in level to the first team. We can’t be risking young talent in a team that are not winning trophies or we could ruin their progress and development.

I don't think he's quite ready. Might be a good idea to get him loaned out and start to get regular have time.

Just not quite there for me, made good progress but a big step up in level to the first team. We can’t be risking young talent in a team that are not winning trophies or we could ruin their progress and development.
Levels ,so Inverness beat Livingston last week in Scottish cup so what levels we talking about here .

Unbelievable we have guys on here moaning about all the players who are not doing it does it make it ok that they're 20+
They are first team players. They two aren't in the first team for a reason... They are not ready, But i forgot.. you know better than the management team.

Him and dapo deserve more of a chance in the first team
Dapo especially will get hurt, come on look at the size of him against these hammer throwers? He'd need protection from the ref and it's not forthcoming I'm afraid. Both need to bulk up a bit more and I expect them to next season.

Surely he can be given 20 minutes or so once we get back in the groove and leading comfortably. There is a confident and capable wee player in there

Kai is a tremendous prospect. If the lad has the talent, the ability, can train with the first team and not look out of place then his size has nothing to do with it. It’s footballers we are meant to be producing not weight lifters. Steven Davis is a good example-not very tall and very slightly built. He does however have a footballing brain which is a far more valuable commodity than being built like the side of a house. Without producing technical players, like Kai, then we will never move our game forward.

Dapo especially will get hurt, come on look at the size of him against these hammer throwers? He'd need protection from the ref and it's not forthcoming I'm afraid. Both need to bulk up a bit more and I expect them to next season.
Dapo bulks up anymore & he’ll be a body builder.

Thats also not the real reason, as Patterson is physically and technically ready but has inferior players ahead of him due to age.

Dapo is 19 in the summer and has already been involved in the first team. He should absolutely be looking to make a couple of appearances between now and the season. ICT are 2nd in the Championship and played a full-strength team. He looked perfectly fine physically.

Kennedy should be ahead of Barker every day of the week.

First time that I have seen him and was a bit disappointed expecting big (oops) things. Having said that he was head and shoulders ( sorry another size comment) above Hastie.

First time that I have seen him and was a bit disappointed expecting big (oops) things. Having said that he was head and shoulders ( sorry another size comment) above Hastie.
Hes 17 in shocking football conditions against top championship team , everyone raving about him strange comment,all about opinions I suppose my friend

Kelly will make the breakthrough next season. Before either of Kennedy or Mebude. Highly likely that both of the latter two will be out on loan I reckon. That’s the ‘pathway’.

Kelly will make the breakthrough next season. Before either of Kennedy or Mebude. Highly likely that both of the latter two will be out on loan I reckon. That’s the ‘pathway’.
Personally don’t think Kelly will.

Loans aren’t always a good thing either, in fact the vast, vast majority of youth players who are loaned out from us and them don’t make it at either.

Thats the big problem in this country we always say oh hes too young we need to let them develop , how long do we keep waiting for them to develop , teams in spain , italy, france , brazil , ect all play young kids , only way we will see if they can hack it is to play them

Thats the big problem in this country we always say oh hes too young we need to let them develop , how long do we keep waiting for them to develop , teams in spain , italy, france , brazil , ect all play young kids , only way we will see if they can hack it is to play them

In the past I would agree but every other club is consistently giving youth players chances now
We’re the only ones still making excuses from the Stone Age

Hes 17 in shocking football conditions against top championship team , everyone raving about him strange comment,all about opinions I suppose my friend
He didn’t do anything great - the rest of the post was in reference to daft comments about his size.

Celtic have given minutes to the young lad dembele. are you telling me he would be worse than barker?

Back