Kal Naismith Scores Double as Sub for Wigan

Wokster

Official Ticketer
Good to see a former player in amongst the goals. Garner came on in the 90th minute and has just signed for another year for them Good wee run they are on, unbeaten in their last 5 and four wins.

I remember him and another player (Hutton maybe) getting kidnapped in Edinburgh for a night. Glad to see he’s making a mark, was really good at Stanley and Pompey.

I remember him and another player (Hutton maybe) getting kidnapped in Edinburgh for a night. Glad to see he’s making a mark, was really good at Stanley and Pompey.

They were held up at knife point. Think they were 16 or 17 at the time.

Glad to see him do well only time I came across him seemed like a decent enough guy.

He’s not had an easy ride of it in his personal live either after losing his long-term girlfriend so young. It would send a lot of strong people to a permanently bad place but he seems to have managed to keep it together and kept his life going forward which I am glad of.

I remember him coming on as a sub again st Queens Park,we had been really struggling but his attitude imo changed the game for us.I think Robbie Crawford scored a late winner.

He's always one who when I see is playing in the Championship I scratch my head. Absolutely thought he would fade into the distance like Perry, Crawford et al.

Glad to see him do well only time I came across him seemed like a decent enough guy.

He’s not had an easy ride of it in his personal live either after losing his long-term girlfriend so young. It would send a lot of strong people to a permanently bad place but he seems to have managed to keep it together and kept his life going forward which I am glad of.
Remember reading about this. Can only have some form of admiration for people who can come out of that kind of situation mentally strong. I wish him nothing but the best.

Back