Kamara interview on ITV News this evening

Well done Glen that interview couldn’t have been easy to do.
Hopefully UEFA throw the book at the racist.

Last edited:
Well done to both Glen and Peter. My heart goes out to Glen. Horrible situation for such a quiet unassuming guy. Probably why the scumbag picked him out ahead of Zungu, Aribo or Goldson. Good to get that message out there nationally.

Peter is a top lad. Spoke to him briefly at a Sons of Struth meeting in the dark days. Delighted to see his rise at ITV News. It goes to show if you do your job correctly you will get the gig with the club.

I wish the point that Zungu heard the exact same phrase and verbalized the exact same phrase without discussing with Kamara would be driven home in every single interview. There is no answer for that, it shows they are being truthful.

Besides that, good interview from Kamara, it must be very hard to talk about. Something I would, nor will, ever understand
I'm surprised nobody has ever said what would Kamara get out of saying the guy made a racist comment to him if it wasn't true?

we were losing the game and they were better than us, why would Kamara want somebody to be racist towards him? He was probably majorly disappointed like we all were at our performance but his reaction is very similar to the one you saw at the weekend in the Valencia game, players are not going to react in that way if it's just a verbal comment you'd hear on a football field most of the time, him and Zungu react at the same time and it's quite obvious something abhorrent was said

Just watched it. Well done Glen, but it's sickening that he's had to go through this

If I was sitting, as a neutral, in my house, somewhere in the UK (or even further afield) and saw that footage and interview, I could only come to one certain conclusion.

Tims starting to pollute the comments already. They refuse to back a black player racially abused because of the team he plays for.

What a sad life to lead.
I read a comment from guy I blocked but who is on threads I read and it was copied and pasted....saying basically: "Sign for Hun scum and anything goes. You deserve all abuse."

I read a comment from guy I blocked but who is on threads I read and it was copied and pasted....saying basically: "Sign for Hun scum and anything goes. You deserve all abuse."
Surely “ Hun “ has now been included in the new hate speech laws brought in last month ? Everyone knows now that it’s a sectarian term for a Protestant , whether we used to sing it or not has no relevance . I’ll be sickened if it hasn’t been included. And they may well go on about if rangers fans sing about 19th Century Terrorists , pope etc they can walk off , they must also bear in mind our players could do the same if they sing the Hun , orange bastard chants as well . It’s a two way street despite then thinking they are untouchable

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but Peter Smith is not the enemy here.

Maybe he's trying to illicit an answer from a Black player to get their viewpoint on what exactly leaving the pitch means to him, giving us (caucasians) a better insight into what it may feel like to be abused in such a manner?
It was a great question, lead to a poignant answer. Good journalism

What about hanging effigies?
I said this in another thread , UEFA do rightly or wrongly count 19th Century Terrorist , mentally challenged , pope etc all as racist/sectarian so we simply must bin these garbage songs once and for all .

However it’s a two way street and with the new hate speech bill passed all the Hun/orange bastard garbage will or should no longer be tolerated .

Tims starting to pollute the comments already. They refuse to back a black player racially abused because of the team he plays for.

What a sad life to lead.
That’s the way of of the bead rattler, deny, deflect, and never name the priest.
As long as it’s some orange bastard being abused then that’s OK in these cretins eyes.
In the real world where every decent human being is horrified by disgusting racial abuse.
There is always a mentally challenged to prove you wrong.

every time I see that piece of shit do that to GK, my blood boils.
It's the way the sneaky wee racist coward rat bastard runs away behind his team-mates before big Goldson gets his hands on him which really makes me angry.

I'm a white Scottish guy and I've never experienced racism personally but every time I think of the abuse Kamara was given that night I get absolutely raging as if it were directed towards a member of my own family. I hope Kamara knows that the Rangers support love him as a footballer and back him 100% as a man.

It's a shame the cowards weren't man enough to discuss matters with the Rangers squad in the tunnel that night.

Just watched it and I urge anyone who has doubts about whether it happened to look at how he talks about it. It's 100% crystal clear he was racially abused.
The way Goldson and Zungu reacted tells you everything. Goldson is a calm guy and comes across as very level headed and intelligent but when he speaks to Kamara and is told what has been said then it's like a switch flips in his head.

Genuinely hope this racist scumbag is on the end of a Gareth Bale style elbow in every game he plays in what will hopefully be a very short rest of his career.

What he says in terms of how it made him feel really gets to you. Nobody deserves to feel like that, and I hope he feels a lot differently now because all any of us felt was anger on his behalf.

Start with Kudela. If UEFA are supposed to mean buisness then sine die is the proper example and will end it.
I’ve said before about sine die and been shot down by a few on here stating that you can’t take someone’s livelihood away, me personally I’m in the same boat as you, make an example and watch the difference, btw I wanted players sine die for offences like biting and spitting at someone, probably harsh but that’s the only way people learn

I hope Glen knows we’re all with him as should every football fan and decent human being be.He’s a very brave young man, champion,hero and a credit to our club and his family, massive respect to Glen.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but Peter Smith is not the enemy here.

Maybe he's trying to illicit an answer from a Black player to get their viewpoint on what exactly leaving the pitch means to him, giving us (caucasians) a better insight into what it may feel like to be abused in such a manner?
just saying it's a daft question even if his intentions were honourable, but hey perceptives eh...

Back