Kamara pass near the end

When you are watching a game and you see a pass like that it is something to behold,the fact that Kamara is our player is fantastic.
Sometimes he is just amazing to watch and is getting better all the time, no stupid mistakes either long may it continue.

The move in the first half where he took four of the scum on himself and held onto the ball had me up off the sofa.

I’m actually slightly worried about whether the current rhythm to the team will be upset once we start getting everyone back fit and vying for places. I think almost everyone who has come in, or who has played a bit more than they might have otherwise, has staked an excellent case for being a first XI starter.

The move in the first half where he took four of the scum on himself and held onto the ball had me up off the sofa.

I’m actually slightly worried about whether the current rhythm to the team will be upset once we start getting everyone back fit and vying for places. I think almost everyone who has come in, or who has played a bit more than they might have otherwise, has staked an excellent case for being a first XI starter.

I like Jack but it’s pretty obvious that Kamara and Davis are our best midfield pairing.

Said that to the wife at the time. A sublime pass. She just looked at me in a kind of stupefied, uninterested way!

Kamara, is a bargain and probably our best value for money buy in many a year. I was worried about his tendency to get lax and be caught on the ball, but, what a talented player he is.

Kamara is our first pic in that midfield. Its him plus the 2 others that want it most for me. Great to think that davis zungu jack aribo airfield and to a lesser extent hagi are competing in there.

They child molesters still have the stronger squad apparently

I thought he was immense, I voted him MOTM over even Goldson. He seems to have more confidence this season, maybe he’s realised he belongs at this level.

Noticed it during the highlights and thought that it was tasty.

Problem is that it is not really appropriate to mention any passes in a game without referring back to "The Pass", remember it, the career defining pass? The pass to surpass all passes? The pass aficionado's pass. The SA Hibees pass?

The Brandon Barker prod through to Ryan Kent was nice too, when Kent got stopped by Ajer.

He's been an east target for many.

Excellent player who will make us a lot of money when he moves on.

This is obviously down to his ability 100%, but also the coaching and the passing patterns we do in training. Today showed you how well we are trained compared to them.

Tell me this fellow bears, did we pay 50k to get him a little earlier than we agreed as per his contract? As in he was free if he ran out his contact at Dundee?

I thought that was the best I have ever seen Kamara play. Aside of that sublime world class pass. In the build up to the second goal he plays a lovely drag back to totally wrong foot the defender and play in Arfield.

Back