Kamara signs new contract

Great news. I will be annoyed if we lose Goldson on a pre contract to someone else but losing Kamara in the same manner would of been a f##king travesty. Hopefully it gives the team a much needed lift.

About fu

Na. Brilliant news. Such an important part of this team and definitely one of our best.
No more transfer speculation!

Delighted with this, not ready for Glen to go never mind for nothing. We deserve and he deserves a crack at CL in our colours.

Terrific news.

I’d be extremely surprised if he’s still here come that expiration date, but any potential suitors will know they need to shell out top dollar for him now.

Superb news, he is so important in the way we play- or used to play lol. Get Goldson on a new deal and we can get back on track.

I’m Kamaras biggest fan and I’m delighted he’s signed on! Rate him so highly. I’d go as far as to say he’s the best midfielder in the country just now and I’m hoping now this contract thing is done and dusted he’ll get back to his proper form

Superb!!! Top class midfielder at a good age tied down long term. It's also good that he can just concentrate on his football now, hopefully Goldson follows suit.

Hopefully settles things for him. Gives us and him stability. Even if we do sell him next summer we can command a greater fee. Not that I want him sold as such but know we are going to have to sell someone at one point.

Damn! I was looking forward to declaring us winners of the " we sold one of our best players for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of 13.5m plus add ons" trophy.

He was the one I wanted to sign a new deal.Obviously would like to see Connor sign a new deal (not looking that way) but really pleased about this one.

It is more important that Kamara signed a new deal than Goldson due to resale value. I obviously want Goldson to stay but if/when he leaves it will not be for anything near the numbers that Kamara could leave for.

I’m hugely surprised and delighted that he has signed a new contract, it’s a great sign for the club that we can hold on to our top players

Excellent news. No doubt he will be away at the end of this season or next, but he’s done the right thing by the club by ensuring a decent fee will be received.

Back