Kamara starting against Italy

Excellent, great to see him up against Jorginho and Verratti. Don't imagine they will have much of the ball but would hope he retains it as well as anyone on the pitch. Tonight's viewing sorted!

Been really impressed with him, everything they do goes through him and he is comfortable taking the ball and keeping possession under pressure

Finland have played some good football and are a bit unlucky to be two down

Halliday wouldve been a better option to shinnie at left back, a man who hasnt played left back in years.

Mcgregor wouldve been in goal and not retired if the sfa and the compliance officer hadn't acted in such a way.

Jack, barring injury, should be in that squad all day.

Jack was injured i think.

It’s quite amazing that Rangers, THE Scottish team, have international players playing for Colombia, Finland, Northern Ireland and Croatia this weekend, all ranked higher than Scotland, yet we fail to have a single Scottish player in the squad.
Fk Scotland and the tranny army.

It’s quite amazing that Rangers, THE Scottish team, have international players playing for Colombia, Finland, Northern Ireland and Croatia this weekend, all ranked higher than Scotland, yet we fail to have a single Scottish player in the squad.
In my mind, if we loan the likes of Oli Burke, he doesn’t get called up. Yet he dives a couple of times for the mentally challengeds and is up front.
Like Nacho said it’s a mafia.

Happy for none of our players to be included in the Scotland team,lo g may it continue
Obviously it's good and necessary to have internationals in your team. But you're always running the risk of them getting injured. Bit if a catch 22.

In my mind, if we loan the likes of Oli Burke, he doesn’t get called up. Yet he dives a couple of times for the mentally challengeds and is up front.
Like Nacho said it’s a mafia.

Ryan Christie plays a couple of games for the filth this season and suddenly he's not only called up to the squad but straight into the starting 11 for the Internationals back in autumn.

Scott Bain, at 27 years old, hardly has a cap for Scotland in his career - he starts getting a game for FC Nonce and suddenly he's Scotland's #1.

And nobody questions this or points it out. It's laughable.

If Ross McCrorie played for the scum he'd probably be Scotland's captain.

Ryan Christie plays a couple of games for the filth this season and suddenly he's not only called up to the squad but straight into the starting 11 for the Internationals back in autumn.

Scott Bain, at 27 years old, hardly has a cap for Scotland in his career - he starts getting a game for FC Nonce and suddenly he's Scotland's #1.

Exactly mate it’s a fuckin joke.
On all this, Shinnie was called up as left back, why? He’s utter pish he just gets away with bad tackles and acting like a fanny by the shite referees in Scotland.
Surely Halliday, as one example of many, who has played there several times this season not really putting a foot wrong, would be better?
Not saying Halliday is international class but if it was a choice between him and Shinnie at left back surely he would make more sense?
Halliday doesn’t even get looked at.

Bain wasn't good enough for Dundee a few years back, they loaned him to hibs so he could warm their bench

He did that v the sheep too. I was 100% behind signing Glen, but this is a very clear weakness in his game. Not tracking runners. In football terms it is not acceptable.

Can't agree with you on this one Grigo mate. In my eyes it was Barisic that should have tracked McLennan. Old ground though.;)

I think Kamara has all the tools to make a real success of his move to Ibrox.

Can't agree with you on this one Grigo mate. In my eyes it was Barisic that should have tracked McLennan. Old ground though.;)

I think Kamara has all the tools to make a real success of his move to Ibrox.

I was talking about him last season VB, so I was definitely positive, but this is to me something he must sort.
I was actually referring to him letting Ferguson run away from him, after easily losing the physical challenge, so I’ll defer to you on that one.

He did that v the sheep too. I was 100% behind signing Glen, but this is a very clear weakness in his game. Not tracking runners. In football terms it is not acceptable.

I've played in midfield all my life and that issue of failing to track runners absolutely freaks me out.

I will say this in the wee man's defence, though. His confidence was shot to pieces by that shocker of a pass and early goal. It was really noticeable that his game was all over the place after that. I'm writing that one night against dolly off as just a bad day at the races for Glen.

I'm still supremely confident he'll prove an excellent signing. Before that horrible pass against the sheep, I don't think I'd ever seen him miss his man with a pass for us.

I've played in midfield all my life and that issue of failing to track runners absolutely freaks me out.

I will say this in the wee man's defence, though. His confidence was shot to pieces by that shocker of a pass and early goal. It was really noticeable that his game was all over the place after that. I'm writing that one night against dolly off as just a bad day at the races for Glen.

I'm still supremely confident he'll prove an excellent signing. Before that horrible pass against the sheep, I don't think I'd ever seen him miss his man with a pass for us.

Agree Arminius. I’m happy we signed Kamara.

I played midfield too & it’s a real no no as you say. I was very vocal when Andy Halliday allowed runners to constantly get away from him without an effort ( eg McGegor at Hampden ) and I’d be a hypocrite to not criticise Kamara for this. To be fair, Andy has improved this & so can Glen.

He has a lot of good things in his game but I’m still of the ( minority ) opinion that when we play the physical teams like the tims & the sheep that Ross should be there as he is our best most physical midfield athlete, and therefore protects the defence best of our whole midfield group.

Halliday wouldve been a better option to shinnie at left back, a man who hasnt played left back in years.

Mcgregor wouldve been in goal and not retired if the sfa and the compliance officer hadn't acted in such a way.

Jack, barring injury, should be in that squad all day.
Correct re McGregor.

Back