Kamara v Ntcham - who looked like the £15m player?

There is no chance they are getting anywhere near £15m for Ntcham now.

They supposedly rejected loan offers from Bordeaux and Brest on deadline day. That shows you where his stock is at - two middling Ligue 1 teams.

Kamara will go for more.

Yes, their greed has cost them on Ntcham.

Didn’t Porto bid 12m for him last season PB ?

There's nothing flashy about Kamara, that's why he doesn't stick out as much as he could. He just batters on efficiently and he's one of these guys along with Davis who's always there when you need somebody to take a pass.
I totally disagree with that. When he is on his game he can be as silky and skilful as they come

Ntcham is a very good player but he hasn't wanted to be there for well over a year

Guarantee when he moves he will be a great player for his next team

He's one of a good few who want to bailout at the cesspit

He’s still surprisingly young, and properly coached can still be a player.

Right now, Glen is head & shoulders above him.

He was my MOTM and that for me was his best game in a Rangers jersey.

Last season I thought he had three areas he needed to work on. I believe I’m seeing progress on all three this season.

He’s mentally stronger, physically stronger & we are starting to see more of him offensively too.

Fantastic work ethic by Glen.

Ntcham just doesn't want to be there does he. He doesn't want to play for Celtic and doesn't want to play for Lennon. Trouble is, they can't get anyone to take him. This is where the mental efforts by Celtic, their fans and the Scottish media fucks things up for Celtic. By overpricing their players so often and so publicly there seems to be very little genuine interest.

Thing is, Ntcham is a better player than he shows for Celtic and probably could have a good career somewhere. It ain't going to be for Celtic in Scotland though.
Could probably be a suspect in the team leaking on Friday night.

Put it this way Ntcham Edouard and Ajer are all heading into the last year of there deals players that they will want decent money for I don't see them wanting to stay unless they get a huge bump in wages or the bigot gets his jotters

Kamara was awesome yesterday and bossed the midfield.
He’s someone who doesn’t always get the credit he deserves and it was great to see Gerrard sticking with him yesterday after recent excellent performances.
Ntcham couldn’t get near him and only one of them looked like a £15m player....
Im not taking the piss but I honestly couldn't even have told you Ntcham was playing yesterday.

Ntchham takes not being arsed to new levels and I have to say that it is absolutely tremendous to see.

How much is he on a week?
Wouldn’t matter if he’s in 2 n 6 every week the fact he moped around giving zero fooks is pleasing and he’s not the only one. They are not in this together and the cracks will widen as the season goes on. WATP

It’s hilarious because Ntcham is a good player but he literally doesn’t give a fcuk about Celtic and its tremendous to see.

Don’t think he has broke sweat in Scotland.

Ntcham, the guy that wanted to leave because Scottish football because it was too easy for him?

He is their Ozil, a guy that may well be a very talented footballer but very rarely bothers his arse to even try.

His involvement in 2nd goal was excellent. Proper football player. Watching him for Finland other night aswell he strolls it. Makes the game look easy. He was my motm after Goldson.

He has regressed so far, the poets must be absolutely sick because he could have earned them big money. Which is nice. Their is definetely something going on behind the scenes. Lennon never really lasts long before returning to alcoholism and blaming everyone else, so that might be it. Remember last season he was caught telling one of his own players to '%^*& off'? That can't go down well.
ntcham looks totally disinterested but you could’ve said that about most of their team yesterday

Awful. Ntcham was a dynamic and talented player under Rodgers who appears to have regressed under the TLB.

I made this point to my son earlier, which I don’t think he appreciated fully, but we have taken first teamers and made them better.......Kent, Morelos, Goldson, Barisic, Kamara, Tav.

I think everyone looks at youth and thinks that’s where development happens but it is undeniable that we are taking established players and making them better.

just watch how pingpong and turnbull develop in the next year....

Scumdee must be raging we got Kamara for £50k considering his value now. After the Euros next summer I'd be astonished if we didn't get a bid of anything between £13-16 million for him.

As for Ntcham he's always been part of the French clique at the yahoos I suspect him Edouard and Jullien are not happy at all right now and want out big time.

Ntcham is part of a few that wanted out, the filth see it as their right to tell him no not unless £15m and the boy has chucked it. Who was it that said the filth weren’t being realistic with their valuations and a few players were upset.

Kamara is just so calm in close control situations with the ball, when the 3 of them went for him yesterday and he just turned and left them standing was sublime, he will go for a good price eventuallY.

I was surprised he was kept on after our 2nd goal. If that was a Rangers player putting in some half arsed attempt at stopping a celtic player as he was against Kamara I would have wanted him off immediately.

No desire at all to block the 1-2 with Arfield and looked like it he wasn't interested at all.

There's nothing flashy about Kamara, that's why he doesn't stick out as much as he could. He just batters on efficiently and he's one of these guys along with Davis who's always there when you need somebody to take a pass.
Nothing flashy?!?

Ntcham and Edouard haven’t started this season well, I suspect both didn’t expect to still be in Scotland.

Similar to Morelos in many ways. Though at least Morelos appears to be knuckling down and getting on with it. Celtic have a major problem if those two don’t do the same.

Nitcham worked well in a Rodgers team it's good to see lennon has completely ruined that team and the players in it.
That's a great point mate, they got a bit of a bounce with him coming in last season plus we imploaded after the break but the difference between the coaching/management skills of Lennon vs Stevie is shining through now...

Ntcham plays well when the scum are already playing well. If they are under the kosh or the players around him aren't performing he isn't the type to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and drag the team forward. For one it just isn't the type of player he is, and two, he clearly doesn't have the mentality for it. The guy looks like he can barely be arsed at the first sign of any trouble.

He'll have good games this season against teams Celtic are already going to beat, and might even do enough to get a return or at least their money back, but he's one player I genuinely shrug my shoulders at when I see him line up against us.

Ntcham plays well when the scum are already playing well. If they are under the kosh or the players around him aren't performing he isn't the type to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and drag the team forward. For one it just isn't the type of player he is, and two, he clearly doesn't have the mentality for it. The guy looks like he can barely be arsed at the first sign of any trouble.

He'll have good games this season against teams Celtic are already going to beat, and might even do enough to get a return or at least their money back, but he's one player I genuinely shrug my shoulders at when I see him line up against us.

He used to worry me, but he’s clearly gone back the way under TLB.

They should have flogged these guys at their height after Rodgers' first season. The decline of Ntcham has been incredible. And Rogic. And Griffiths.
Genuinely thought Rogic had left them until i seen him coming on as a sub.

No wonder Celtic fans are calling for the head of Lennon. He has managed to regress some of what they would've considered their most valuable assets. Rogic, Griffiths, McGregor and Ntcham. I mean they had Rogic for Arsenal at one point and just two weeks ago they were trying to flog him to Saudi for a couple of magic beans.

I particularly enjoyed the move where Kamara took 3 of them - Ntcham was probably one - out the game with a short run forward then a check back and a pass out left. Class.

They always over-value their players while we tend to undervalue ours. This match up on Saturday should help to change that.

There is no chance they are getting anywhere near £15m for Ntcham now.

They supposedly rejected loan offers from Bordeaux and Brest on deadline day. That shows you where his stock is at - two middling Ligue 1 teams.

Kamara will go for more.
Kamara will play on the stage he deserves at the Euros and that is where he'll get properly noticed. He absolutely bossed McGregor and Ntcham. Again.

Kamara should be one of the first picks for games against them and Europe, the guy is quality.

Ntcham is doing his best to hide it but he is a decent player who would thrive in a Gerrard midfield, he looks completely disinterested and part of their problem. He'll probably leave them for 3-4 million in the summer.

No wonder Celtic fans are calling for the head of Lennon. He has managed to regress some of what they would've considered their most valuable assets. Rogic, Griffiths, McGregor and Ntcham. I mean they had Rogic for Arsenal at one point and just two weeks ago they were trying to flog him to Saudi for a couple of magic beans.
The Scottish media would have you believe the 4 of them were worth up to £100m in 2016.

Pretty telling that Rodgers hasn't brought a single one of their star studded players down the road with him yet. Plenty of rumours about some but nothing has materialised so far. Highly doubt it happens now.

The Scottish media would have you believe the 4 of them were worth up to £100m in 2016.

Yip and now you would be lucky to scrape a £100 for them.

McGregor probably still offers something to them. However Lennon has made him play deeper and with less penetrating late runs into the box.

The Scottish Media had led us to believe that Celtic had a squad so great that their 3rd team would probably beat us. Now with only I would say 3 key injuries they were struggling. Biton and El Hamed are not key players and Julien prior to his knock had been dropped. El Hamed is the one of the reasons they got knocked out of the CL.

I look at like this, how many of those injured would get in the Rangers team and only 2 would, that is Christie and Eduoard, Christie is a stretch probably more of a squad player.

Ntcham doesn't want to be there. He's part of the French clique that once included Dembele. I could see a similar breakdown between players and manager. Remember Lennon after they were pumped out the Champions League. He went public that some players didn't want to be at Celtic. They are a squad on the brink of falling apart.

I wouldn't say that, some of his 180 turns are sublime, very few players can turn with the ball in one fluid movement. Our man Kamara can and does it majestically.

He has outstandingly good close control.

Ntcham doesn't want to be there. He's part of the French clique that once included Dembele. I could see a similar breakdown between players and manager. Remember Lennon after they were pumped out the Champions League. He went public that some players didn't want to be at Celtic. They are a squad on the brink of falling apart.

I said the same yesterday.

Celtc are now a fractured unit, and Lennon is the root cause of it, they are staring implosion in the face, when it happens and it's going too.
The scum fans will lose it big time.

Someone pointed out yesterday that a large section of their fans have never experienced anything than title wins and trebles, that's ending soon and it is going to send them over the edge.

Ntcham would probably do well under a good manager.

There was a point in the 2nd half where he tried to get the ball off us and my thoughts were "wait, is he still on?"

Ntcham is obviously pre occupied making the new matrix film.

In all seriousness kamara has always been a neat and tidy player but it seemed last season whenever he lost the ball it resulted in us conceding he would then go in a shell. This season like a lot of others he is confident and willing to try things. Fact is our midfield are learning off the likes of davis Gerrard and mcallister. If you can't learn a thing or two from them then there's no hope.

Back