Kamara

Dumfries Bear

Apologies if I missed a thread on this over the last few days. Is Kamara currently injured or was he available for selection on Wednesday?

Sure the radio said rested.

Hopefully him or Davis in for Aribo.

I don’t get the negativity around Aribo. His energy going forward and also trying to win the ball back in the final 3rd is something no other midfielder offers.
I'm just looking for a more attacking mf to drop out to give us two sitters, perm any two from Jack, Davis and Kamara.

Felt wrong to suggest Arfield after 3 in 2 games.

I don’t get the negativity around Aribo. His energy going forward and also trying to win the ball back in the final 3rd is something no other midfielder offers.
I think a lot of it comes down to that uniquely Scottish thing of he doesn't get stuck in enough.Know that's what I have to listen to my dad go on about him when I'm round his watching a game with him.

Last edited:
Don’t think we need Kamara and jack in the same midfield at Ibrox against the shite teams in the league.
Yet one of the criticisms the other night was that Kamara wasn't in alongside Jack.

Before that it was 'we don't need Kamara and Davis' and before that it was 'we don't need Kamara, Davis and Jack' (in the same midfield).

I think they all offer something individually, we just having figured how to make the moving parts work together.

Big fan of Kamara,hope he's back in the team tomorrow,love the way he finds space and seldom gives the ball away

He is a good young player. I believe he will come good later in the season and be a consistent top performer next season.

However, he was largely ineffective on Wednesday, as were Hagi and Kent, and one or two of them should have been replaced earlier. He should also start on the bench tomorrow along with hagi.

Don’t think we need Kamara and jack in the same midfield at Ibrox against the shite teams in the league.
We probably dont. Could possibly be said of Jack or Davis too.

Dont play the three of them v dross.

But they are all decent players so maybe further forward is still an issue

We are too lightweight middle to front when we play Aribo, Kent and Hagi IMO.

All three get robbed of the ball too easily - bit more bite required to drive us forward. Hopefully Jack can bring that but would also consider playing Edmundson in there for greater presence.

bit of a risk but need to do something with so many struggling with form.

Back