Kamara

Glen is one of those players who doesnt stand out so folk think he is dispensable.

they dont see him kicking folk, running forward or scoring goals and think hes been shite.

but imo he is vastly under rated by our support

i think hes been great since we came back,best central midfielder so far.he looks quicker over the ground,looking to move the ball quicker,yes hes had 1/2 stray passes but who hasn't.hes also playing the ball forward more.great to see

jack hast done anything wrong either,i think they actually work great as the 2 central
still waiting on jack to get right up to speed ,looked much more like himself last night.

you see the contrast to our play once we make the subs,although i understand this can happen making to many changes anyway.

@Mearns Ranger hope your reading the positive posts ahaha

Thought he was exceptional tonight. Kept possession, looked lively and was looking to move forward on more than one occasion. You can't argue with Borna's MOTM but Kamara didn't put a foot wrong.

He did put one foot wrong in the 2nd half. He'd just performed some sublime skill to outfox 2 players then about 45 seconds later he played a soft 3 yard pass straight to a saints player :D

Overall I agree he was good though.

His link up play was excellent, so composed and assured in possession, has a great understanding with Jack, yet many on here would sell him at the drop of the hat. FF is a strange place sometimes!

i think hes been great since we came back,best central midfielder so far.he looks quicker over the ground,looking to move the ball quicker,yes hes had 1/2 stray passes but who hasn't.hes also playing the ball forward more.great to see

jack hast done anything wrong either,i think they actually work great as the 2 central
still waiting on jack to get right up to speed ,looked much more like himself last night.

you see the contrast to our play once we make the subs,although i understand this can happen making to many changes anyway.

@Mearns Ranger hope your reading the positive posts ahaha
He's doing fine mate. I still think Jack is better, stronger and more consistent although Kamara has possibly shaded it in the first few games.
We're always going to disagree when you prefer one and I prefer the other.
I thought Jack was the one shifting it quicker last night. I also think Jack plays a forward pass when it's on, but that Kamara dips out of them too much after making angles for them himself. He takes the safe option too often. Not a criticism as I understand keeping possession, just an observation but one that I've noticed and keep noticing.

He's doing fine mate. I still think Jack is better, stronger and more consistent although Kamara has possibly shaded it in the first few games.
I thought Jack was the one shifting it quicker last night. I also think Jack plays a forward pass when it's on, but that Kamara dips out of them too much after making angles for them himself. He takes the safe option too often. Not a criticism as I understand keeping possession, just an observation but one that I've noticed and keep noticing.

I always think there's a noticeable drop in our intensity when Ryan Jack is replaced.

He dictates the heartbeat of the team in my opinion. He's our Henderson.

Jack played a great ball into Morelos's feet, when he got brought down for Borna's goal.

I've never doubted his ability but I've always thought he needed a rocket his arse, never seems willing or confident enough to drive forward with the ball but a few signs last night of him taking some initiative. He would need to watch his overplaying in dangerous areas as caught out a few times last season. I do think there is a player in there and would love to see him kick on and start to dominate the game from deep

Jack played a great ball into Morelos's feet, when he got brought down for Borna's goal.
I find it amazing that people question him passing the ball forward. He looks to if he can most of the time I think.
He also played the pass of the match at the weekend with his through ball to Morelos in the build up to the corner for our second goal. (Ok maybe Aribo's through ball for the third was better, but it was still a great pass)
Jack has way more than people think.
I also thought Jack looked notably sharper last night than he had in previous games.

We dont want to lose any players and i include Morelos in that.

We are in a good place here we must keep the momentum.

Kamara was magic last night

I've never doubted his ability but I've always thought he needed a rocket his arse, never seems willing or confident enough to drive forward with the ball but a few signs last night of him taking some initiative. He would need to watch his overplaying in dangerous areas as caught out a few times last season. I do think there is a player in there and would love to see him kick on and start to dominate the game from deep

Ive always thought the guy was a bit overawed with being at the club, and showed a mental fragility if he doesn’t start a game we’ll.

He does look mentally & physically stronger this season & im seeing minor signs that he’s now being a bit more positive from an attacking perspective too.

Hes 24, 25 in October, so the scope is still there.

I find it amazing that people question him passing the ball forward. He looks to if he can most of the time I think.
He also played the pass of the match at the weekend with his through ball to Morelos in the build up to the corner for our second goal. (Ok maybe Aribo's through ball for the third was better, but it was still a great pass)
Jack has way more than people think.
I also thought Jack looked notably sharper last night than he had in previous games.

Both him and Kamara have been far more positive on the ball this season, imo mate.

i dont prefer 1 to the other ,i just think kamara has came back better,jack has been our best midfielder for years.he just not at full tilt yet ,both are moving the ball quicker which is great to see.
balls fired into feet around the box,thats what i love to see .

He shouldn’t be sold at the first sign of interest just because he cost 50k. If teams are being labelled as willing to pay £10m then they must be willing to up their price too. We’ve rolled over in the transfer market for long enough. He also fits European football perfectly which should inflate the price as well.

Back