Kamara

Agreed, last year he had always seemed to have a stray pass in him when just infront of the defence. He has cut this right out of his game.

He only misplaced 2 passes all night that I could see. Great to see him improve. I would like him to improve his play in the last third, but that might be greedy.

He’s a classy operator and as @David Edgar said today if / when he goes to a better / slower / more technical League he will be even more of a stand out - play to his strengths and he will excel.

He played well but there are times he doesn't make things easy for himself.

There were 2 or 3 times in the first half he played passes that hit their target but were literally 6 inches out of reach of opposition players in our half. It's easy to see why he is responsible for the odd disaster as he needs to be so precise.

He's a really skilful player with an odd habit of trying to play very precise passes in areas where the risk really outweighs the reward.

Hate to say it but we should be looking to sell jack ahead of Kamara but he won't command as big a fee

Very decent and really reliable in possession. I can't fault him and Jack starting over Davis at this rate. If I was nit picking I'd say both of them could do a little bit better on through balls.

Was very classy tonight,one of the most composed games i've seen him in a blue shirt,hopefully gets better and better,an absolute bargain given what we paid for him.

He, among others, plays the ball back way too much.
He also has some unbelievable brain farts when passing the ball.
He is without doubt a class player but he's got a bit to go yet.

Crispy Bacon - await your summary re Kamara tonight. Still can’t believe what we paid Dundee for him....50k...

Watch how he plays at Livingston Sunday.....different game altogether.

Most overrated player at Ibrox for long enough.

He goes through patches on looking world class then other times he looks very much the 50k player we bought. I like him but if we can get the 10m talker about then I'd bit your hand off for it.

He goes through patches on looking world class then other times he looks very much the 50k player we bought. I like him but if we can get the 10m talker about then I'd bit your hand off for it.

A real Jeckyl and Hyde player. When he plays like tonight’s he’s different gravy and not a player I’d want us to sell even for decent money.

Agreed, last year he had always seemed to have a stray pass in him when just infront of the defence. He has cut this right out of his game.

He only misplaced 2 passes all night that I could see. Great to see him improve. I would like him to improve his play in the last third, but that might be greedy.

I thought that was one of his best games for the club tonight, but I agree with you on working to hurt teams more.

Livi will be a big test of his improvement as we will have less space & it might be an even more aggressive opponent than tonight.

But give Glen credit, he seems mentally stronger & more confident this season. He is moving forward.

I thought that was one of his best games for the club tonight, but I agree with you on working to hurt teams more.

Livi will be a big test of his improvement as we will have less space & it might be an even more aggressive opponent than tonight.

But give Glen credit, he seems mentally stronger & more confident this season. He is moving forward.

One thing that may have helped him is I think he has bulked up in the 'close' season. He looks a lot stronger than last season.

Social media is great, most contributors couldn’t kick their arse. Best keeping their traps shut. Do what you should do support the team

He was indeed excellent tonight and I really like the way he plays football, but I’d still snap your hand off for £10m.

See to be honest, it would be stupid not to, getting that money for a £50k outlay, that is exactly what we need to do to progress.

Im a big fan. In a more technical league, he will excell. I do feel he has to be more switched on at times, theres almost an arrogance to his play that gets him into bother at times, but i think as he matures he will be excellent

Don’t want to be dismissive of Jack as he’s got a place for where we need to be going this season but a partner for Kamara that drives forward at the right time’s would be the finally piece in the jigsaw for me

Thought he had an excellent game last night. Played some fast accurate passes and covered and mopped up anytime they looked like breaking. No fuss performance.

Hopefully keeps this form up - if he is playing for a move then the benefit is it's a very long transfer window and we can at least use him in Europe.

Back