Kamara

Got to disagree, player sales are going to be needed from next summer onwards, we brought in £0.7M in sales last season.

Of course we would rather keep him but thats not how our model as a club is going to be going forward.
I didn’t say player sales aren’t going to be needed. We’ll make more on selling younger players with sell-on fees than we will for Barisic. He will also be difficult to replace without spending a lot of money.

Before the old firm I was thinking.. this man has lost it and should not be near team

Old Firm and after... Wow this man should be in the team every week

That’s not really fair, he was playing for a footballing team in Dundee & more often not he was great for them. Anybody who watched Dundee could see he was an incredible talent who could play.

I get your point though.
It was the quick feet that stood out when he was at Dundee thanks to Neil McCann he's ours.

Magnificent player who was an absoulte steal at £50k! And we only paid that so we could take him in January. Fully expect us to sell him for £10 million plus which is a remarkable profit.
Anything under £20 million and I will be disappointed

especially if he has a brilliant euros

Kamara has been excellent this season. I actually think he is underused. He always seems to be one of the players to be regularly taken out the side. We have good competition in there so it’s difficult to keep everyone firing but Kamara is just a lovely footballer.
15 appearances plus 3 subs, only Arfield with 15+7 subs has more minutes than him.
Also, Kamara along with Shagger and Goldson are the only players to play every minute in Europe.

15 appearances plus 3 subs, only Arfield with 15+7 subs has more minutes than him.
Also, Kamara along with Shagger and Goldson are the only players to play every minute in Europe.

I’m sure he was on the bench for about the last 3 league games or something, since Jack has come back basically.

Hope Dundee never sneaked in a wee sell-on clause when we bought him.
They didn’t, we had already agreed a pre contract & were prepared to wait till the summer for him to join the squad.

Dundee made contact with us & said we could take him then for £50k.

No additional clauses involved.

Back