Kamara

£15 million just to get us answering the phone to Gerrard’s enquiry.
Would consider £20m to sell Kamara.

Gerrard's valuation of Kamara, or any other of our players, when he was manager would have no bearing on any transfer now.

Gerrard wouldn't be doing the negotiating over fees and even if he were he'd be doing it with his Aston Villa hat on so there'd be little room for sentiment.

If we want good money for Kamara we need to be the ones demanding it.

If they think he is good enough to play in their first team then they certainly wouldnt have the cheek to bid £5m, its ridiculous. Gerrard will know his true worth.

Was just talking to a guy at work about the players Gerrard may come back for and Kamara was one that was mentioned.
With Kamara just signing a new deal I would be looking at £15M for him.
I also think that Kamara signed the new deal because Gerrard was in charge, this is a kick in the teeth for some of the players.
If he wants to bid for some players then pay up.
If he does come for Kamara though then he has did us a favour getting him to sign a new deal.

We get a decent fee and Kamara goes to play in a better league (if he chooses to go) probably doubling his wages in the process.

If he does come for Kamara though then he has did us a favour getting him to sign a new deal.

We get a decent fee and Kamara goes to play in a better league (if he chooses to go) probably doubling his wages in the process.
The players I think he will be looking at would be Aribo, Kent & Kamara.
Which is a worry in losing these players but also them getting their heads turned and downing tools, big season with entry to CL and the money on offer.

If SG is going to be given a significant amount of money then he better be prepared to part with a significant amount of money for Kamara - SG thinks of him as his son, remember.
He won't be the one who decides on the fee. That will be left to the money men.

They are talking about him on the Villa Talk forum in the wake of the article.

Apparently, they already have players who are vastly superior to Kamara and SG shouldn't be coming anywhere near him. They also think Beale (not SG) will work wonders with the players they already have based upon his record with Liverpool U23's.

The arrogance of EPL diddy teams is quite astounding.

The players I think he will be looking at would be Aribo, Kent & Kamara.
Which is a worry in losing these players but also them getting their heads turned and downing tools, big season with entry to CL and the money on offer.
I would agree those 3 are the most likely too with the addition of possibly Patterson. Aribo I have been resigned to going anyway for a while, his aim will always have been EPL and no issue with that. They are our best assets outside Morelos and we need to start selling so at least one of them was always likely to be going soon. One of them should probably have went in the summer there but the board have probably looked at the bigger picture of CL money by keeping them to win the league.

I don't have much fear of their heads being turned though - they are all professional enough and have good mentalities.

They are talking about him on the Villa Talk forum in the wake of the article.

Apparently, they already have players who are vastly superior to Kamara and SG shouldn't be coming anywhere near him. They also think Beale will work wonders with the players they already have.

That'll be same group of players that have them sitting almost bottom of the EPL. The arrogance of EPL fans is quite incredible.
This is what has got to me too. Villa have achieved nothing for decades barely scraping mediocrity.

Dont particularly wish Gerrard to do badly but the Villa fans attitude makes we hope he absolutely tanks

An established international who has looked comfortable playing in the Europa League against good opposition over the last few years.

I know we play in a much maligned league, but get serious; £5m isn't going to see the phone answered.

£15 million just to get us answering the phone to Gerrard’s enquiry.
Would consider £20m to sell Kamara.
na screw them they want them in Jan they can pay Jan prices.
25m thats my minimum value, just signed a new contract in the middle of a title challenge. If he was playing in EPL he would be going for 50m.

With millions available for players I find it very hard to believe Kamara will be the choice of centre midfielder Gerrard goes for to play in the EPL

Wait a minute the footballing genius kris commons said not one rangers player would be good enough for villa

If Kamara was going from one EPL club to another it would be £50million, the same as what Man Utd were reportedly bidding for McGinn after one season in the EPL

Its the most over inflated league in the world.

They just add another 0 on at the end to make themselves seem relevant.

Given Kamara signed with a few months of his contract left , I would not be surprised if there was a release clause in there lower than we'd like.

Given Kamara signed with a few months of his contract left , I would not be surprised if there was a release clause in there lower than we'd like.
Surely someone on the club side reviews the contracts for tricks like that though?

It’s bad enough that we practically give players away, hopefully we aren’t actively enabling it in contract terms!

What did he say “if you want my players you’re gonna have to pay”

Mind you his word isn’t worth shit anymore

Villa are cash rich. They'll be paying premium money or told where to go regardless of whether its us or anyone else. The downside is knowledge of player contracts that SG & his team may have.

In saying that, its also possible Ross Wilson has kept these confidential. SAF himself said that big clubs no longer involve managers with the fine print on a players contract.

Gerrard encouraging Kamara to sign a new contract a few weeks ago doesn't quite fit the narrative that he has been planning for months to defect and then poach our prize assets on the cheap.

12M for Ajer in the last year of his contract, and folk think 10M for Kamara is fair?

The English market is nuts, whatever you think he's worth you can double it down there.

Kamara will have a release clause in his contract.

Gerrard will know what that is.

That will be the fee, and no doubt in my mind it will be way below his real valuation to us.

The problem is a bid unsettles the player and that has to be weighed into consideration.

I'll be surprised, though, if Villa come in for any of our players.

That's the narrative started by the skelpers already trying to devalue our players while we are managerless. Absolute fandans, transparent as fk.

It all makes sense now.

Rangers accounts show an operating loss of 23.5 million.

Gerrard gets summoned to the chairmans office and they agree that the next enquiry that comes in for him will be accepted.
He goes to his new club and puts in a bid of £25m for GK.

Voila. Loss eliminated in one fell stroke.

Genius.:shh:

It's just clickbait shite from their recent uni graduate 'journalists'.

They'll have been told to write some shit about bargains Gerrard could get from Rangers... and taken the (completely inaccurate and made up) valuation from Transfermarkt.

Back