Kamara

It all makes sense now.

Rangers accounts show an operating loss of 23.5 million.

Gerrard gets summoned to the chairmans office and they agree that the next enquiry that comes in for him will be accepted.
He goes to his new club and puts in a bid of £25m for GK.

Voila. Loss eliminated in one fell stroke.

Genius.:shh:
It's nice, I like happy endings....

(please massage the figures a bit and re-post, to avert10 FF conspiracy
threads on "where did the other £1.5M go?" )
;)

I’m more concerned about Leeds coming after Kent in January in a desperate attempt to try and stay in the EPL.
I suspect they will put in a big bid.

The same board that knocked back £16m for Alfie, £12m for Kent and £8m for Patterson?.

I don’t think that’ll undersell him mate.
I genuinely hope you are correct. However, with our finances the way they are they'll be feeling a bit of pressure to top up the bank balance and I am sure teams will take advantage of that fact.

We have a lot of players with decent resell value now and I genuinely hope if anyone does leave that we will get good fair amounts of cash.

More bunce

AncientHandsomeBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: VGM
'£5m rated midfielder' - Get to f*ck!! Haha

Same shite that was spouted when Brenda left them. Just without the usual extra 10m for a Tim player. Worth noting who the owners of the paper are. Trolled by a reacharound newspaper.

Oviously the Birmingham mail have the same level of buffoons working there as the daily rhebel and Scottish sun have. £5m f.uck off.

Other than Kent, Aribo and Patterson, if Gerrard wants any of the others and is prepared to pay good money for them then I wouldn’t be too upset. We have probably suffered a bit this season from not making a decent sale in the summer and being able to recycle some of the cash in freshening up the squad. A decent sale might help us to freshen up.

Out of all of our players who have a good value, Kamara is the one I would be most comfortable losing and would feel most comfortable about replacing. That said, I am not as high on Kamara as most others are. That shoulder drop and feint which leaves two players in his wake always has our support swooning; but, in the round, I am not convinced that Kamara is really all that special. He isn’t that deep lying, holding midfield player a la Jack who keeps us tight at the back; nor is he much of an attacking threat in terms of goals or assists; he is a good, solid, athletic player in the middle of the park - albeit when I say he is athletic, I am not convinced that he doesn’t need to work a bit harder and play with more pace (he isn’t alone in this, but he is one of the ones who causes our tempo to drop). But I don’t mean to be overly negative about Kamara. I do like him as a player. But I would be very confident that Ross Wilson could adequately replace Kamara for a fraction of the fee we will likely get for him.

I do not think Helander can be relied on after this season, especially if we bring in Souttar who is also injury prone.

When we secure the league, and sell a couple players...we could buy a top CB1 considering our other two targets are Free's.

?, Doekhi, Souttar/Helander, Mayo.

Other than Kent, Aribo and Patterson, if Gerrard wants any of the others and is prepared to pay good money for them then I wouldn’t be too upset. We have probably suffered a bit this season from not making a decent sale in the summer and being able to recycle some of the cash in freshening up the squad. A decent sale might help us to freshen up.

Out of all of our players who have a good value, Kamara is the one I would be most comfortable losing and would feel most comfortable about replacing. That said, I am not as high on Kamara as most others are. That shoulder drop and feint which leaves two players in his wake always has our support swooning; but, in the round, I am not convinced that Kamara is really all that special. He isn’t that deep lying, holding midfield player a la Jack who keeps us tight at the back; nor is he much of an attacking threat in terms of goals or assists; he is a good, solid, athletic player in the middle of the park - albeit when I say he is athletic, I am not convinced that he doesn’t need to work a bit harder and play with more pace (he isn’t alone in this, but he is one of the ones who causes our tempo to drop). But I don’t mean to be overly negative about Kamara. I do like him as a player. But I would be very confident that Ross Wilson could adequately replace Kamara for a fraction of the fee we will likely get for him.
I think Veerman is the inevitable replacement for Kamara. Going based off nothing but previous links and our new Dutch coaches.

Veerman/Aribo/Jack/Lundstram/Bacuna/Kelly

I do not think Helander can be relied on after this season, especially if we bring in Souttar who is also injury prone.

When we secure the league, and sell a couple players...we could buy a top CB1 considering our other two targets are Free's.

?, Doekhi, Souttar/Helander, Mayo.
I’d rather we just kept Helander in that situation, best defender in Scotland

He’s another that’s been poor this season. That being said, he’s a regular internationalist and has shown what he can do at a high level. He’d hold his own in an Aston Villa type team. I’d say he’s ten million minimum.

We need to sell players to generate cash to buy new players. Also keeps the squad fresh and hungry.

Back