Kamara

If he continues to play like he did today, the position in the midfield in front of the DM is his.

The problem is that we need a quality player who plays as the most advanced midfielder. Arfield has his flaws but we badly missed his movement in the final third today.

Got to agree with you bud.

Can we play the 4-1-4-1 diamond with?

Arfield
Kent Candieas
Kamara​

I thought he started well for what it's worth, as the game went on the more he drifted out. Done virtually nothing of importance the second half.

Kamara was our best player today by a good bit for Me, didn't need to beat much mind you.
He will be a mainstay in the team he looks the part to me even in his first game, better to come.
Still need 4 quality players IMO plus Tavi & Alfie replacements if they go in the summer.
Win on Wednesday and the next leauge game now, today's over move on

Best of a bad lot today,If was put in a corner and forced to pick a motm he would have got it,Sometimes there just isn't one.

He did fine but little of genuine significance. We've already got a few like that so hopefully he'll prove to offer more over the coming games.

Hard game to make your home debut when most of your team mates had nightmares, but showed glimpses that he could be a decent signing.

I thought he did pretty well considering how poor the overall performance of the team was. He was by far the most accurate passer of the ball today and retained possession more than most. He looked reasonable and has potential, although not the answer to our long-standing midfield problems.

Our passing was shambolic today, bursts me man.

Looked good today but his strengths aren't really what we need, we've got plenty of midfielders who don't score goals or assist many. That's not a dig at Kamara, it's just not his game.
Decent point m8. I thought it was a decent debut but he looked to be playing the role Jack normally fills for us

Come back to me then if we ever win a league with this type of player!

He's here one game mate lol

No one is saying he is going to win the league for us ffs. But look at Christie for ra scum, he's holding his own and where did he come from? ICT after 56 first team matches, now he has played 25 for them.

Kamara is the same age and has played 54 for Dundee. But I rate the better of the two.

One of them is going to be receiving a league title medal this season,

Maybe we should chuck £35m that we don't have on players.

He's here one game mate lol

No one is saying he is going to win the league for us ffs. But look at Christie for ra scum, he's holding his own and where did he come from? ICT after 56 first team matches, now he has played 25 for them.

Kamara is the same age and has played 54 for Dundee. But I rate the better of the two.

One of them is going to be receiving a league title medal this season,

Maybe we should chuck £35m that we don't have on players.

I have been hearing this crap for a few years now in regards to players of kamaras and jones quality .

AS for the 35 million if we don’t get that kind of investment I think we can kiss goodbye to stopping the yahoos winning 10!

Kamara did very well today, would be nice to have players of higher quality around him

I have been hearing this crap for a few years now in regards to players of kamaras and jones quality .

AS for the 35 million if we don’t get that kind of investment I think we can kiss goodbye to stopping the yahoos winning 10!

But yet Celtic have won 7 titles with players of the same calibre and lower than Kamara, Aberdeen beat us to second with a team pretty much lower than Kamara, again I am not saying he is the be all and end all. But from what I have seen, he can offer a lot more than it sounds like you give him credit for.

As for Jones, he rag dolled Tav on more than a couple of occasions this season.

We don't win this title, then yes I fear the scum will have the experience and money to put 10iar in the cabinet. I don't think they will bare their arse again like they did this season,

He looked decent today. He'll need time to bed in but I don't think he takes Jack's place. Jack to DMC and GK box to box.

There's no width in that team/formation.

Kent and Candeias on their wings Kamara just behind them and Jack holding Kamaras back.

Arfield off Defoes right shoulder between MF and attack.

Tav has Candeias Back and Halliday Kents, there is width and inside options in Defoe, Arfield and Kamara.

What a pish comment to make, we would all love an Arteta or Gio in the midfield but that ain't going to happen, the guy just made his debut today and already you are saying we will never win anything with him.

What chance has the guy got.

It’s not a pish comment, look where it has got us in the last few seasons. Signing guys like him and jones and the like have got us nowhere.

Some rangers fans really need to get their head out the sand .

Kent and Candeias on their wings Kamara just behind them and Jack holding Kamaras back.

Arfield off Defoes right shoulder between MF and attack.

Tav has Candeias Back and Halliday Kents, there is width and inside options in Defoe, Arfield and Kamara.
So 4-3-3?

It’s not a pish comment, look where it has got us in the last few seasons. Signing guys like him and jones and the like have got us nowhere.

We need to trust the management and scouts.

Did signing McCann, naismith,boyd,Thomson or a million other examples get us anywhere?

We need players who can handle playing for Rangers. That includes players from other countries and players from the SPL.

Until you give Jones (and Kamara) a chance and see what he can do it is a pish comment tbf.

Last edited:
We need to trust the management and scouts.

Did signing McCann, naismith,boyd,Thomson or a million other examples get us anywhere?

We need players who can handle playing for Rangers. That includes players from other countries and players from the SPL.

Until you give Jones (a chance and see what he can do it is a pish comment tbf.

Yawn

my interpretation is that we need better quality. Some of these players aren't good enough. I know it,you know it and I'm almost certain Gerrard knows it but it'll take time and time is not something we can afford.

Fair, very fair.

It's a catch 22. Celtic flashed their knickers at us and we didn't follow up. Sadly I fear that could cost us.

But at this point in time. We gotta piss with the cock we have.

I'll take pelters here, but I think we need someone more aggressive with the armband. Although I wouldn't expect our refs to show much respect to our club captain, I remember the days when refs were respectful and feared the club captain, all respect though the captain still needs to honour the refs position, off on a tangent there, but there are elements that need altering.

As you say though time is against us.

Walking down PRW after the game and listening to " Kamara, Fcukin Useless Man" from Fans that probably believed Worral, was INDEED, the MOM. Its all about opinions, Da Da DADA!.

Last edited:
Fair, very fair.

It's a catch 22. Celtic flashed their knickers at us and we didn't follow up. Sadly I fear that could cost us.

But at this point in time. We gotta piss with the cock we have.

I'll take pelters here, but I think we need someone more aggressive with the armband. Although I wouldn't expect our refs to show much respect to our club captain, I remember the days when refs were respectful and feared the club captain, all respect though the captain still needs to honour the refs position, off on a tangent there, but there are elements that need altering.

As you say though time is against us.
It is. I think Tav and Morelos will both be away in the summer. I like Tav and hes been a very good player for us but he's not a Rangers captain.The problem is we don't have that player in our team I think. McGregor maybe but people don't see keepers as captains for some reason.

It's quite likely they will spend in the summer but I have a feeling we will too.

We sell morelos and Tav for maybe 25 million combined and there is the money from the Europa league. Although I think the European money will go back to the club. I think Gerrard will be given the money that comes back in.

We had a chance this season but I also fear we have fucked it now. I also don't think it's far away but it's timing. We need to take the league next year.

He did nothing, drove nothing. Passed a lovely ball backwards and people are creaming themselves. We need significantly more from a rangers midfielder but was his first game.

I watched the game on RTV today, while he looked neat and tidy there wasn't any urgency in his play. You are spot on, he didn't drive play forward. He was certainly assured and comfortable on the ball, but I don't think we really gain anything from him being in the team. Time will tell of course, it's his 1st game so not going to be too critical. I just hope we see more from him.

We don't have money to spend 30 million on 5 players of real quality plus wages, of course we all want better but the guy still needs to be given a chance.

Thought he was only one with pass marks, although Lafferty done well when he came on.

Winning the ball and finding passes, driving the team forward.

Centering the text has pulled Kent and Candeias into the middle of the page.

I didn't think anyone would be that narrow minded, but then it's FF and they are of course.

But you asked earlier if those players could play in a diamond, implying that they are all playing in center mid?

In any case, whether you did mean for them to be out wide that’s still not a recognized formation. Why would jack just be randomly sitting behind Kamara, who then himself is sitting behind three other midfielders.

Thought he played well yesterday and is a good technical player, but I did feel he slowed the ball down too much. Nice turns and tidy distribution but I don’t think he helps the keep the pace of the game up

For me he had a good game, but I just didn't see anything different there from what we already have.

Jack, Arfield, McCrorie & Kamara - all good players on their day, but we're just lacking that star player match winning quality in the middle of the park like we have with Morelos up front.

Looks good on and off the ball. Think he’s the type of player we want Jack to be more often. Probably the best of a bad bunch yesterday

Thought he played well yesterday and is a good technical player, but I did feel he slowed the ball down too much. Nice turns and tidy distribution but I don’t think he helps the keep the pace of the game up
I think he’s a great signing,
There was no pace yesterday to slow down.

Back