Kamara

JD1872

Can see him being a massive player for us and an absolute steal at less than 100k.

He always makes himself available for the pass and looks to move the ball forward quickly which is something we have been missing. He also looks technically very good and seems to be thriving under the pressure so far.

We have the spine of a very good side now

My mate just got back from the game and he said he looked great.

Not a bad signing for what amounts to pocket change.

The positive things that were said about him from people who have trained and coached him, I was optimistic he would be a good signing. Early days, but looks good so far.

No disrespect to McCrorie but Kamara is several levels above the lad.

Big Ross needs to go out on loan next season to develop his technique because he is way short in many areas. Maybe people will see this now by seeing what Kamara brings.

Touch, composure, awareness, mobility, weight of pass - Kamara has that in abundance.

No disrespect to McCrorie but Kamara is several levels above the lad.

Big Ross needs to go out on loan next season to develop his technique because he is way short in many areas. Maybe people will see this now by seeing what Kamara brings.

Touch, composure, awareness, mobility, weight of pass - Kamara has that in abundance.
McCrorie is the best we have at winning the ball back, he needs to work on other aspects of his game.

McCrorie is the best we have at winning the ball back, he needs to work on other aspects of his game.
Ross has a lot to work on. Simply not comfortable with the ball at his feet. Kamara and him are like night and day in that respect. Loan next season is best for the lad.

He looks class.

Wee Neil McCann on the radio on the way home from the game, said he sometimes you need a player that can do all the simple things really well, that's without a doubt Kamara.

That's true, but he also sells himself a lot to. I fear other parts of his game such as technique will never improve but heres hoping.

Good feet lots of energy constantly pressing and looking for the forward looking a steal so far

Like that he looks to move forward and not sideways or backwards. This is key when we are behind in a match. Great piece of business.

Although I knew he was decent for Dundee, I had my doubts he'd turn out well for us.

Didn't think he'd quite be the standard we needed but very happy to be completely wrong about him. Looks very good so far.

Sounds promising,we are in desperate need of pacey players who can spot a pass early and we seem to have the makings of that with this guy,still early days,but encouraging.

Can see him being a massive player for us and an absolute steal at less than 100k.

He always makes himself available for the pass and looks to move the ball forward quickly which is something we have been missing. He also looks technically very good and seems to be thriving under the pressure so far.

We have the spine of a very good side now
Not according to some on here on Saturday, to slow, slows the game down,hahaha i thought he stuck out like a sore thumb on Saturday, especially as it was his debut,

Kamara is a stick on starter in midfield with Jack for me.
McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Kamara, Kent and Morelos are 7 definite starters for me
4 more top class players needed to complete our first 11lineup
I’ve not given up on Barisic mind you and Jordan Jones might prove to be a certain starter for us next season.

Back