Kamara's ability to change direction

Zapp Brannigan

Anyone else love watching Kamara change direction? He did it to Broon last season and I think he's still trying to work out where the ball went.

He did it a few times last night and it was great to see. Creates space where there seems to be none and takes opponents out of the game. It's not quite the Mols turn, but it's very effective.

This isn't a 'he should be first pick' post, I just appreciate the ability he's got. Like Jack, I think he has the ability to become even better, if he wants it enough and believes in himself.

Think this is the reason he usually has a poor game on plastic pitches.

A quality piece of skill and one of his best attributes essentially nullified by pishy wee teams taking the cheap option. You just can't move that dynamically on a synthetic turf.

Scottish football in a nutshell.

A quality piece of skill and one of his best attributes essentially nullified by pishy wee teams taking the cheap option. You just can't move that dynamically on a synthetic turf.

They have no place in football. It’s an embarrassment that they are allowed.

Kamara is a great player, very assured in possession.

Anyone else love watching Kamara change direction? He did it to Broon last season and I think he's still trying to work out where the ball went.

He did it a few times last night and it was great to see. Creates space where there seems to be none and takes opponents out of the game. It's not quite the Mols turn, but it's very effective.

This isn't a 'he should be first pick' post, I just appreciate the ability he's got. Like Jack, I think he has the ability to become even better, if he wants it enough and believes in himself.
He delays his action just a fraction longer than anyone really expects, and then reads his opponent very well in that brief period. He’s a very smart player.

Tell that to Joe Aribo :))

They are shite though, embarrassment to our game.

Him and Aribo are brilliant to watch on the ball they both just glide and change direction seemlessly aswell as being strong and both have quick feet makes me wonder how Glen ended up at a club like Dundee in the first place

Seen that a few times last night, it looks like something you cant teach.

Hate to be 'that guy'. But, a minor thing I noticed last night is, he is quite one footed, he doesn't like using or going to his left.

Every time he takes the touch with his right and turns that way even when the space is in the other direction. He lost possession a couple of times due to this.

His ball retention and skill are fantastic and I think I might be splitting hairs. Then again I'm the person still nervous despite being 7-3 up on aggregate.

He's started slowly this season but he is more than capable of regaining the form we saw last season.

If you can’t see the wood for the trees then look at the big picture, when he plays more Back/side passes, than his brilliance to accelerate forward?

Don't try and talk down to me. We have a good positive thread going about one of our players who most of us are very impressed by. And you come along and try to put a dampener on it. Don't like the player, then fair enough. But if you see his name on the Forum you should maybe scroll past it

Hate to be 'that guy'. But, a minor thing I noticed last night is, he is quite one footed, he doesn't like using or going to his left.

Every time he takes the touch with his right and turns that way even when the space is in the other direction. He lost possession a couple of times due to this.

His ball retention and skill are fantastic and I think I might be splitting hairs. Then again I'm the person still nervous despite being 7-3 up on aggregate.

Sorry but I totally disagree. He went to his left when he left Brown for dead and set up Arfields goal.

You put me in the mood for a wee Mols compilation. Superb.

Hes only 23. He could be a mainstay of our midfield for years and will improve drastically under Gerrard.

I love our squad just now. Exciting players everywhere.

We have guys on our bench now that would have been our best player 2 years ago.

It's coming.

Said on another thread but he can always seem to find a yard of space for himself with a wee body feint and drop of the shoulder.

Reminiscing about Michael Mols now...
What a player.
Easily my favourite post NIAR player.
Kamara, brilliant.

I love watching Kamara,and what a choice we have for midfield, Kamara, Davis, Jack, Aribo, King, Docherty, any three from six and you don’t drop in quality.

He was our best player on Thursday night. We forget he is only 23 and not even in his prime years. What a player he will become & will get us a right good few £££ aswell.

Back