Kamberi Ibrox bound?

Don’t rate him.

At best he’d be a bit part player for us. He is just more squad filler, taking up a wage and one we’ll struggle to sell on.

We need starters.

Some of my Hibs supporting mates have heard its another loan/swap deal involving Docherty, no idea if true though

It looks like the M8 Westbound but I can’t see anything to prove that it definitely is!

Surely eastbound if the sun is in the sky and the timing is accurate.
For what it’s worth, most folks F5 key is going to take a hammering early next week.

Surely eastbound if the sun is in the sky and the timing is accurate.
For what it’s worth, most folks F5 key is going to take a hammering early next week.
This would appear to be common knowledge but not to someone of my calibre :))

Some of my Hibs supporting mates have heard its another loan/swap deal involving Docherty, no idea if true though

I honestly don’t get the logic behind this! Hibs are getting by far the better deal.

You only have to look at how desperate their fans are to get Docherty back to see that.

If Docherty is being moved on it should be down south.

Click bait bollocks
kn4KvGe.gif

I honestly don’t get the logic behind this! Hibs are getting by far the better deal.

You only have to look at how desperate their fans are to get Docherty back to see that.

If Docherty is being moved on it should be down south.

We will use Kamberi if he signs but Docherty is going to get any game time. He’s already nowhere close to the 11 and we will hopefully add a starter in midfield.

Also can’t play against us so it’s not really doing us any harm.

I seriously hope that we do not lose Docherty, I think he has great potential. If only we would get him in the team and give him a chance to do his best.

Kamberi will be a good utility signing.

having said that about Docherty mind you I also said similar about Barrie McKay, Josh Windass and a couple of others who have been a busted flush. So I’ll shut up and trust the gaffer whatever,he might just know a little bit more about footy than me.;-p

Back