Kamberi

He looked on to me, great pass from Morelos and a well timed run with a very decent finish. Very unlucky.

Has a much better touch than I thought he did. I liked the look of him.

Would definitely like to see him play off Alfie a lot more.

Would like to see him start a game as again we looked so slow and predictable up front before he came on

Done well - needs a few games run in the side to get the fitness up but very pleased with his contribution today.

He linked up well with Morelos, which is encouraging should we ever want to play them both up front together. Took the offside goal well and held the ball up.

I was really impressed by Kamberi. He has a touch of class about his play. I’d definitely be starting him next weekend.

Decent performance, if he keeps that up then he can stay. Dykes is worth considering as well, we need a big target man imo.

Not sure if it was Kamberi or the change in shape but we looked better when he came on, 2 up top should be happening more often. The big man looked decent though, a wee bit of luck and that’s a comfortable win.

He looks a decent addition.

Time will tell if he will be worth keeping on. But on today's showing I am looking forward to seeing more game time for him.

Some turd polishing going on in here
He offered more than Kent but he wasn’t good at all
Constantly gave the ball away wether it was running into their players or passing straight to them

Back