Kamberi

Kamberi looked quite good. He was more effective than Kent just be keeping things simple and making the right decision. It was nice watching what how we can play with 11 men for a change. Kent has been a passenger all year.

He’s a good asset, I think if we scrap one of the 10’s then kamberi and Morelos would be a good 2 up top together. kamberi is very mobile and puts a shift in, and is very neat and tidy, great finish as well.

He did very well when he came on though.

However we didn’t change our shape when he came on, he didn’t play as a striker, in a two, he played coming in off the left as Kent was asked to do.

He did well and I think Kent will be on the bench next Sunday v St Johnstone

Not sure if Kent is struggling with confidence but he’s not been effective recently and maybe needs benched

I always thought even when he was at Hibs he was a clever player who could do better at a higher level I hope that is the case but still too early to tell.

We never give anyone tell to settle in at Ibrox, do we ? Kamberi has come from a tinpot diddy club like Hibs and the pressures and expectations will be vastly different. Give the guy a break.

At 6ft 3 should also offer us something more when we just need to get it in the box. Love to see 2 upfront next League game - it is surely what we are missing (apart from unbias refs)

Hibs fan I know reckons he is better coming in off the left and it looked it to me, could be an opportunity to play a proper 4-3-3 with Kent on the right and hagi infront of a 2 of Jack and Davis

Kent was doing just fine up until the winter break, I don't know the exact numbers of goals and assists and I don't really care tbh.

Gerrard got his substitution spot on today and very early for a change, Kamberi had a good 35 mins but claiming he's a better option than Kent is bizarre tbh.

Why is it bizarre?

If Kent isnt doing it on the park at the moment and Kamberi gets a run in the team and starts banging goals in and playing well, would you still be saying Kent is a better option? We will only know if Kamberi actually gets a run of games.

Saying that, I actually feel that if Kamberi started up top with Morelos as a partnership, it would give Kent more options if he was playing out left. Trying to dribble past people to find a loan striker is hard at the best of times...

I was very pleased with his performance. Actually felt like he changed the game to an extent. His link up play was even a bit more assured than Morelos I felt.

Why is it bizarre?

If Kent isnt doing it on the park at the moment and Kamberi gets a run in the team and starts banging goals in and playing well, would you still be saying Kent is a better option? We will only know if Kamberi actually gets a run of games.

Saying that, I actually feel that if Kamberi started up top with Morelos as a partnership, it would give Kent more options if he was playing out left. Trying to dribble past people to find a loan striker is hard at the best of times...

It's bizarre because Kent cost 7 million pounds and was excellent up until the the end of December, to suggest a guy who's played 40 minutes of football for us is a "better option" is far fetched.

Looked keen to impress which he did,always looking for the ball and got in to good positions,will be a good asset.

He has zero assists in the league. Those were cup games. So yes zero assists in the league. That is an awful stat. Also fact you can only mention 2 Assist for the season so far tells it’s own story.
Must admit. I expected a lot more on the assists from Kent. That's really what we brought him in for, He wasn't brought in as a Goalscorer.

Ideal opportunity in the next league home game to have Kamberi & Alfie up front with Hagi playing centrally just off of them

Back