Kamberi

Would like to see him in a front two with Defoe and Hagi in behind in a proper "10 " role.

A spell on the bench for Kent and Morelos wouldn't do them any harm either.

How sharp did he look yesterday for someone that hasnt played too much football. The finish was top draw!

Also he took hes second one very well that was disallowed for hand ball

Looks desperate to stay and win a permanant move.

With Morelos probably away this summer for me we will need a few strikers, would you like him to get a deal? If not who would you want?
On yesterday’s showing, definitely. Just wish the rest of the team had shown the same appetite and desire and put in the same effort as he did. He did more in 30 mins than the rest of the team put together.

I always judge a player on how he does against us and he’s always given us problems.

He’s desperate to get a contract with us and if he keeps playing the way he’s started he will for sure.

Was okay with getting Kamberi, doing very well. Get Dykes in for next season and play both, both big, strong, good technical ability and decent speed. Florian the better finisher. Less of a risk with strikers who can deal with the SPFL.

He was brilliant, looked like the only person on the park with any fight or passion. He deserves to stay at the club.

I tried telling some fans on here that he would be good for us but only to hear back he wasn't "Rangers class".

Let's just hawd the bus on this one shall we? Granted, he played well 2nd half yesterday, but Katic played well at the girodome in December and look at his current status with the fans.

I want more than a 45 minute display, in a 2-2 draw with St Johnstone, before I go demanding he's signed on a permanent basis.

Early days yet but certainly have an impression yesterday. No qualms about him starting away to Braga

Was okay with getting Kamberi, doing very well. Get Dykes in for next season and play both, both big, strong, good technical ability and decent speed. Florian the better finisher. Less of a risk with strikers who can deal with the SPFL.
It take both next season

Looked excellent, although the words of a Hibby I know were in the back of my mind when we signed him, basically said watch him tear it up for 6 months then down tools once he gets the contract he wants.

I'm not saying we should drop Alfie but I think he'd be a great partner for defoe were we to change shape

He has an intelligence about him and a willingness to play others in that Alfie doesn't have

Looked excellent, although the words of a Hibby I know were in the back of my mind when we signed him, basically said watch him tear it up for 6 months then down tools once he gets the contract he wants.

He didn't want to sign for them after his loan. Hates that lot, apparently.

Too early to say.

It’s a reminder of how much our season is declining that this guy is the new FF superstar.

Always liked the look of him at Hibs. Has the potential to be good under the right coaches. So far in his Gers career he has been good. If we won yesterday we would have been talking about how good his 45 mins was, unfortunately his team mates let him down.

Looks to have all the tools for the modern striker hopefully he can give us that option which we have been badly missing .Defo get more from Defoe if the two have to play as a two , with Hagi obvious quality and if Kamberi trains on SG will seriously have to look at changing the system . Alfie and Defoe don't seem to work but hoping Kamberi with Alfie or Defoe will give us more success against these 11 men defences we come up against .Early days yet obviously but I think there s a role for him its just about how much he wants it

He's looked really good, so a very promising start - surely he has to start the next game?

Say what you like but that's one of the best first time finished I've seen in a long time from any player of any team.

technique was amazing, there’s only certain players that can finish like that. You could argue that based on form he should of started ahead of Kent but Gerrard possibly thinking he’s going to need 90 mins from him in Portugal so 45 mins against st johnstone was enough.

Never thought much about the guy,but on the wee bit we saw of him yesterday,he could be a good addition to the squad.We have thought the same with other players on first viewings,but they have not been consistent.Time will tell but he looks like the player we need to run at defences instead of turning and passing the ball back.

How sharp did he look yesterday for someone that hasnt played too much football. The finish was top draw!

Also he took hes second one very well that was disallowed for hand ball

Looks desperate to stay and win a permanant move.

With Morelos probably away this summer for me we will need a few strikers, would you like him to get a deal? If not who would you want?

He probably looks so sharp due to the lack of games over the season compared to our squad.

Some of our team are closing in on 50 appearances for the season already

I thought flo was excellent for us,the turn before he set up joe was class as was his goal.shame we fkd it up at the end .we are giving this title to the filth

Back