Kameberi Latest

The story beneath that, about Amanda Jones, i worked with her at her law firm, very nice woman.

She did a lot for the community, interesting that she stepped down.

I genuinely think we should bite the bullet and sign him. If rumours are true, Hibs are trying to offload him for around £100k. I thought he did well for us and would be an incredibly low risk signing

100%, at £100k you're unlikely to get someone that will contribute like Kamberi will. He's shown more than enough to suggest that he's a decent 3rd or 4th choice, and knowing our injury record, we'll need him.

I genuinely think we should bite the bullet and sign him. If rumours are true, Hibs are trying to offload him for around £100k. I thought he did well for us and would be an incredibly low risk signing
I disagree that he done 'well' for us. 6 appearances 1 goal speaks for itself.

He worked hard but he's simply not good enough. Defoe, even in his older age, scored 3 in 4 of the games he played in 2020.

If Defoe wasn't injured Kamberi wouldn't have got a look in. We need someone "better" (read: same goal return but higher work rate as Defoe), not someone to warm his benches. Defoe should be moved to third striker this season with us bringing in a second striker priming him up to replace Morelos. Bringing in a distant third striker will get us nowhere and I'd rather give a youth a chance.

Bassey, McLaughlin, Kamberi to start off the transfer window.

Hope we are ending the transfer window with the likes of Skov Olsen, Dorsch and players of that calibre included in our group of signings.

Hagi is a terrific signing. However the three mentioned are not going to get many games between them and we need to remember we have the likes of Docherty, Jones, Murphy on the books too.

Too many squad fillers, not enough game changers.

He never really said anything wrong. The fans might be raging but I bet none of his team mates have an issue with what he said. In fact I would imagine just about all of them would rather play for Rangers than Hibs, what footballer wouldn't?

It would be like us chucking our toys out the pram and demanding Morelos never played for us again cos he makes no secret of the fact be wants to play in England. The HIVs are that blinded by their hatred of us they cant see it for what it is, a professional footballer wanting to better himself.

Is he worth £100k? Aye, easily.

Should that be the barometer for a Rangers striker (even if that's 3rd)? Not for me

I'd like us to set the bar higher.

He's a decent player who has shown a bit of graft and aggression whenever he has played. Certainly good enough as a back up option.

The story beneath that, about Amanda Jones, i worked with her at her law firm, very nice woman.

On and on she goes, little miss Amanda Jones.....

Bassey, McLaughlin, Kamberi to start off the transfer window.

Hope we are ending the transfer window with the likes of Skov Olsen, Dorsch and players of that calibre included in our group of signings.

Hagi is a terrific signing. However the three mentioned are not going to get many games between them and we need to remember we have the likes of Docherty, Jones, Murphy on the books too.

Too many squad fillers, not enough game changers.

Correct, and if we don’t get those said game changers we can forget the league again next season.

heard from the guy that prints the names on hibs strips that kamberi is being printed on them.
take from that what you will.

No thanks.

Spent most of last summer signing squad players. Can’t do it again. Otherwise you just end up with a squad that isn’t good enough.

Sell Stewart then sign him. But if you’ve already got Stewart and Defoe on the books, there’s no room for Kamberi.

The record (yes, I know) are claiming we have contacted Hibs to do the same deal as last time. Season long loan with Docherty going back there

If we don't sign him then I will sleep well. We had him for a few months so the manager had a good look at him. If he thinks he is not worth signing for £100k then that will do for me.

The byline is Quality over Quantity. It was also the byline last summer and the opposite happened.

Massive few weeks ahead. Squad is 4 or 5 Quality starters away from looking capable
Get what you mean but i wouldn’t go as far as 4 or 5! We have seen from the first half of last season that our squad is capable of standing up. One or 2 quality signings in and a winners mentality to be installed and we have a fantastic and capable team imo.

Paul Kanes just a bitter wee mentally challenged scumbag who wasn't even good enough for paedo f.c.They can't stand the fact Kamberi prefers us to their pishy wee club. It's always about the Rangers.....WATP

This season worries me if we are still chasing a guy like Kamberi tbh

100k for a third choice striker who has proven he can have an impact in the league? Hardly worrying. The strike force will still be 1st Morelos (or replacement) 2nd Defoe and 3rd other

With a proper pre-season, he will do well for us good touch and movement, and its quicker than I thought we need that energy upfront, will feature in certain games.

We actually need better strikers and a better calibre of player if we are to challenge for the league than what we currently have.

100k for a third choice striker who has proven he can have an impact in the league? Hardly worrying. The strike force will still be 1st Morelos (or replacement) 2nd Defoe and 3rd other

Has he really proven he can have an impact in the league? He scored 1 goal in 6 appearance for us and 11 in 53 at Hibs. I dont care if hes a free, he isnt good enough.

He isnt quick, predominately played as part of a 2 in his career. He can't beat a man nor is he particularly skillful. Hes a bog standard player and we've learned that it wont cut it.

Back