Karim ansarifard

Tony75tfc

(According to daily record)
Rangers are reportedly interested in signing Karim Ansarifard from Nottingham Forest.
The Iranian forward joined Forest last summer but work permit problems meant he didn’t arrive in England until November.
He scored twice in 12 games but has an impressive record prior to that.

The 29-year-old scored 18 goals in 34 games for Olympiacos and it’s his form there that has caught Steven Gerrard’s eye,

When i met with Gordon Smith when he was director of football I recommend Karim to him when he was in Iran. Was only about 21 at the time. Good big player who has had a decent career but hasnt went to the level I expected as he had a lot of promise

Don’t want us signing any player who has a surname that doesn’t have a capital letter.

Hope he’s not the “Alfie replacement” but I’d be open to him taking up the lafferty/sadiq squad place as he can only be better than the two of them SURELY

A journeyman with 1 good season a couple of years ago.

Made up agent crap.

He played against Burnley when they got papped out the Europa League this season. His agent must be honking if he had the remaining 2years of that contract "cancelled" so he could leave as top scorer to sign for the mighty Forest (Although the same guy owns both teams so it could be a con to avoid the sell-on fee)

Can we stop loaning players who arent good enough to get into average championship sides regularly? How many have gone well? Even if we dont sign him it feels like we have done it far too much the last few years

Can we stop loaning players who arent good enough to get into average championship sides regularly? How many have gone well? Even if we dont sign him it feels like we have done it far too much the last few years
Might not be good enough, but I don't think it would be a loan. Fwiw he had a great World Cup in 2018 but wasn't too hot last season.

Back