Katic Starting for Croatia U21's

Don’t think it’ll be on television.

This is a warm up friendly prior to the U21 European championships which start in 4 days time.

Runs from 16-30 June before anyone asks if he’ll miss Europa League qualifying.

D5p3_KKWkAAzdfq

shat myself when someone was down injured because there's no commentary, not him thankfully

http://glasistre.hr/sport/hrvatska-...ku-basic-presudio-u-sudackoj-nadoknadi-590583

6 out of 10 and Subbed in the 62nd minute seemingly

Nenad Gracan today did not count on Alen Halilovic, Josip Brekalo and Philip Benkovic, a troupe who played for A team against Tunisia on Tuesday, from Borna Sosa's preventive at the polls, and Ivanu Šunjić is not the ideal main guilty of everything. , who was forced to leave the terrain due to injury to the first part of the goal

Croatia's young football team overcame Denmark to "general" before leaving for the European Championship, played today at "Drosina". Toma Bašić, who joined the game and in the second two minutes of court re-election, was arrested by the only goal scored.

Croatia - Denmark 1: 0

Friendly match U-21 national team: Croatia - Denmark 1: 0 (0: 0). The Aldo Drosina Stadium. Spectators: 1.500. Judge: Berke Balazs (Hungary) 6.5. Assistants: Albert and Vigh-Tarsonyi (both Hungary). Sagittarius: 1: 0 Basis (90 ') Yellow card: Rasmussen (Denmark).

Looks like Katic was subbed in 62 minute.

Part of the wholesale changes made in 62nd minute.

Croatia: Posavec (62 'Grbić), Čabraja, Katić (62' Borevković), Kalaica, Uremović, Ivanušec (62 'Bistrović), Šunjić (43' Vlašić), Moro (62 'Bašić), Bradarić, Murić ), Jakoliš (72 'Kulenovic).

Part of the wholesale changes made in 62nd minute.

Croatia: Posavec (62 'Grbić), Čabraja, Katić (62' Borevković), Kalaica, Uremović, Ivanušec (62 'Bistrović), Šunjić (43' Vlašić), Moro (62 'Bašić), Bradarić, Murić ), Jakoliš (72 'Kulenovic).

Thanks Jaws. I’m really wondering how Ivanusec is developing. Looked like a guy I’d have lived us to get :mad:

Back