Katic

DJWYC14

Official Ticketer
Just wanted to throw a mention out to the big man, as he appears to have been missed off the roll of honour in the last day or so on here.

Loved seeing him on live video with Borna yesterday enjoying it.

Shame he isn't in the bubble and here to enjoy this moment. He's played his part in the journey and despite us having a group of outstanding centre halves I think he still has a bright future at Ibrox.

Fingers crossed his recovery is going well and he will be over to enjoy the celebrations soon

Just wanted to throw a mention out to the big man, as he appears to have been missed off the roll of honour in the last day or so on here.

Loved seeing him on live video with Borna yesterday enjoying it.

Shame he isn't in the bubble and here to enjoy this moment. He's played his part in the journey and despite us having a group of outstanding centre halves I think he still has a bright future at Ibrox.

Fingers crossed his recovery is going well and he will be over to enjoy the celebrations soon
Can you direct us to this video mate ?

I don’t think we’d have had the same self belief and strength of character this season had it not been for big Katic’s header. That day was so important psychologically for us. He may not get a winners medal (or maybe the club can still get him a replica?) but he’s every right to celebrate with the rest of the team.

I don’t think we’d have had the same self belief and strength of character this season had it not been for big Katic’s header. That day was so important psychologically for us. He may not get a winners medal (or maybe the club can still get him a replica?) but he’s every right to celebrate with the rest of the team.

Great post.
Totally about the importance of that day.

There's no such thing as a bubble but yeah the big man has had some stellar games to get us where we are, and who could forget that goal at the midden
The absolute passion in his celebration gives me a huge buzz every time I watch. From the noise of the ball hitting the net and his emotion is what following The Rangers is all about.

Back