Kazultra Retro Tops

___thefamous

Bought a Gers top of these guys on 12th October - Last I've heard was the 17th with a link for DHL which hasn't updated since then with the delivery details.

Any Bears ordered from them before and if so how long did you wait for delivery?

Have emailed but no response yet, bought another top from a Thai company last year and it arrived within 10 days so not sure if this is normal.

They used to be Retro Shirt City bought the CRSMITH Souness era top from them last year.

They take around 3 weeks to arrive if I remember correctly.

What top did you get?

They used to be Retro Shirt City bought the CRSMITH Souness era top from them last year.

They take around 3 weeks to arrive if I remember correctly.

What top did you get?

Ah right, thats the one I got the CR Smith from last year right enough. Wasn't aware they were the same - I got the same top but minus the CR Smith this time, hopefully it'll arrive in the next week in that case. Cheers mate.

If anyone is looking for classic strips, check out 'Rangers Retro Strips' (@retrogersshirts) on Twitter. He usually puts a few up for auction everyday. I've bought a couple and delivery was both within two days.

Ah right, thats the one I got the CR Smith from last year right enough. Wasn't aware they were the same - I got the same top but minus the CR Smith this time, hopefully it'll arrive in the next week in that case. Cheers mate.
They changed names a few weeks ago i think. I see they have the umbro kit with the big coller might get it as is a belter.

They changed names a few weeks ago i think. I see they have the umbro kit with the big coller might get it as is a belter.

Aye seen that, all of their tops are crackers. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the one I got last year, compared to the replicas they've had in the Megastore the last few years it was good.

Back