Keane/Carragher Sky Sports

He has a point in that Lampard done nothing to earn the Chelsea job.

But the English EPL fanboys love this stuff on sky so it will continue just like Neville and Carrager tomorrow night

Agreed. Lampard getting no stick for losing at home to teams they shouldn't be losing to - and you could argue he's blooding 'youth's too, but those players have min a season or two of championship or even prem experience (tomori/abraham etc vs Greenwood and Williams at Utd)

Agreed. Lampard getting no stick for losing at home to teams they shouldn't be losing to - and you could argue he's blooding 'youth's too, but those players have min a season or two of championship or even prem experience (tomori/abraham etc vs Greenwood and Williams at Utd)

He still has a squad worth millions to chose from as well

Keanes angry man act is tiresome. Much prefer MNF when Carragher and Neville analyse the weekend games.

Man Utd did well yesterday (which was one of Keane’s points) with key injuries against probably the best side in Europe, and they’re not doing too badly this season (again with injuries). They’re still in all cups, and are playing with a bit of style. Ole hasn’t been a disaster this season.

Absolutely amazes me how neither Man U or Arsenal have gone for Rangnick. Can only think he is on so much money he will not entertain a move. What he has orchestrated with this whole Red Bull project is amazing really.

Can't stand Keane but at least he and the magnificent bastard agreed that Firminho's goal should have stood

Like who...Mourinho....Van Gaal ... Moyes..... its a position no one would want.

At least by giving Ole time, it would allow for a bit of continuity, his signings have actually been decent - unlike the previous incumbents of the role.
The issue for me is that they are spending a large chunk of their budget on Pogba, Lingard, Rashford and Martial. They are the issue, not the manager. Your top talent need to deliver, and they do not deliver on a regular enough basis.

I agree on Pogba, Lingard etc but Rashford is having an excellent season. He's a top player.

I actually quite liked Keane as a player and is value for money as a pundit

There's absolutely no denying the player he was. I've just never heard him offer anything of substance as a pundit. Can't remember which tournament, I'm sure it was a World Cup, here was quite prominent on TV and he was getting roundly mocked.

And he's a wanker.

Keane is right. It's the recruitment that's wrong. There's been too many good managers in now. Problems lie elsewhere.

Back