Keech, Waddell and scott Mcdermid Rebel website?

Pablo Escobar

First of all i don't use the record websites or buy the papers but someone posted this video on twitter from yesterday where they sit down in the record building and discuss rangers of course, anyone see this?
Jackson is scathing of pedro and they all had a good laugh at him and pena as well, Joke of a newspaper hopefully the clock is ticking and it goes bust.

The record you say?

Does Alex Cameron still write for it?

Despicable rag, and hope it goes out of business very soon. I think its well advertised on here not buy or click but not so sure every fan is so aware. I would like to see a concerted effort with leaflets, banners and even an advert on the electronic boards and big screens if allowable.

Do you think it’s Rangers or Pedro?

For instance they would not dream of treating McInnes in the same manner. He’s been touted for the Rangers job for ages. Now while this is hypothetical, if he were to be the next Rangers manager, would his respect follow or would he just become the next Rangers manager that a poor excuse for journalism can take the piss out of?

For instance they would not dream of treating McInnes in the same manner. He’s been touted for the Rangers job for ages. Now while this is hypothetical, if he were to be the next Rangers manager, would his respect follow or would he just become the next Rangers manager that a poor excuse for journalism can take the piss out of?

They were touting mcinnes as the next mesiah for the rangers job as well, i think its more pedro they also had a pop at the rangers media team probably because jackson is banned.

And for reasons like this I'm supporting my manager until whenever that may be we are getting attacked fans and now players on and off the park for the past few years which have reached a new low level involving referees now influencing the result of matches. We need to stick together and SUPPORT our team and manager until the end of their time at Rangers. The abuse they are getting from some so called supporters is nothing short of disgracefull takes me back to timmy behaviour in the 80s and 90s and before anybody get on thier high horse ive watched Rangers for over 50 years so ive seen a lot of bad teams and managers but I would never slate my team in public we have shown especially over the past 5/6 years we are the best and most loyal supporters in the land its time to stick together ive said before on here and will say again ive never wanted a manager to suceed as much as i do Pedro

You're bang on the money. Its the same with players. Naismith was public enemy No 1 before he left. Apparently he used his elbows all the time and kept running to the refs to influence them. The minute he left Ibrox he stopped doing this. Strange change in behaviour.

He would become a Record lick spittle and grant his mates an interview and in return would escape any scathing criticism. That's the reason Pedro gets it tight as he doesn't pander to their nonsense. They are like little schoolchildren

A ritual whenever in a supermarket or newsagent should be to cover the national with the telegraph and the record with the daily mail and hurry through their demise.

Jackson is an arrogant prick. He clearly has an anti-Pedro agenda.

I found it hard to disagree with him on this occasion though.

There wasint a lot wrong with what they were saying tbh and I'm sure McDermitt is a bear.Whats more worrying it's the stuff that's been going on at half time that Jackson pointed to.

This has been mentioned before. What's going on at HT?

This has been mentioned before. What's going on at HT?

Was mentioned on a similar thread that Pedro lets the players discuss any problems within themselves at HT and only gives them tactical changes before they go back out. Maybe they think he should be punching guys in the face and throwing bottles at them or the like...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it was big news do you think that comic would be holding back when they're barely selling enough to keep the heating on ?

Was mentioned on a similar thread that Pedro lets the players discuss any problems within themselves at HT and only gives them tactical changes before they go back out. Maybe they think he should be punching guys in the face and throwing bottles at them or the like...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it was big news do you think that comic would be holding back when they're barely selling enough to keep the heating on ?

I'd suspect it's more than that - though I've no idea what it is. Clearly something is going wrong at HT given how badly we consistently start the second half.

Jackson also hinting on that video that Pedro's personality is very different at Murray Park than the public personality that we see and hear at press conference's . He is trying to imply in my opinion that Pedro is really disliked by the staff at the training centre

You're bang on the money. Its the same with players. Naismith was public enemy No 1 before he left. Apparently he used his elbows all the time and kept running to the refs to influence them. The minute he left Ibrox he stopped doing this. Strange change in behaviour.

There really isn't anything strange about it.

They are tim supporters. Simple as that. They hate Rangers and they hate all things connected to Rangers

If Jackson has any TRUE negative information it would have been in the papers this morning, these pricks that are so called journalists have ridiculed our manager since day one.

Back