Keef Jackson on the SPFL summit

If they give them the Title it should stipulate that it does not count as 9 in a row and that all teams go back to sqare 1 next season.

just give them the fucking title. The will act like they won it and we all know its going to be given to them anyway. Rangers wont do or say a fucking thing about it either

Hearts would sell their Granny if it means staying in the top league, most of these clubs would, integrity nearly always flys out the window when money is involved.

Hearts and integrity?
The filth and integrity?
Scottish football and integrity?

We accept the filth being awarded this league then the game is up.

I thought it was 2 years but no matter if it’s true it is one of the many routes the club can go down with a legal challenge.
I see the daily media conditioning on them being handed the title is working with many on here saying just give them it.
We must have the most impotent, apathetic support in world football.
If we allow this mob to be handed a title not won on the field then the game is truly finished as any sort of contest.

Propaganda works, as you've highlighted with many of our fans now agreeing that they should get the title. That's why it's futile just ignoring the press and media. We have to fight back.

Why don’t we wait and see what our European friends do first before we start demanding boycotts? We’d look very petty if we do that and Lazio and Real Madrid decide to award the leagues on current positions! If they scrap the leagues altogether and don’t award tainted titles then we have a far greater chance of denying it in Scotland.

Why are you so concerned with how we look to other clubs and what other teams do? Who gives a fûck about any of them, it is a complete farce if they’re awarded a title they didn’t win, and that’s the end of it.

You’re also in cuckoo land of you think there’s any chance of Real accepting Barca being crowned champions when they’re about 2 points behind with 10 games left.

I thought it was 2 years but no matter if it’s true it is one of the many routes the club can go down with a legal challenge.
I see the daily media conditioning on them being handed the title is working with many on here saying just give them it.
We must have the most impotent, apathetic support in world football.
If we allow this mob to be handed a title not won on the field then the game is truly finished as any sort of contest.

Absolutely. It saddens me just how easily people on here are so willing to keep swallowing 19th Century Terrorist propaganda. Fight the bastards tooth and nail on this no matter how long it takes because we accept this then Rangers are done as far as I'm concerned.

they will be awarded the title, lawell and his placemen run Scottish football, its just a matter of when.

Last edited:
Grand National -Tiger Roll
World Snooker- Judd Trump
Wimbledon- Djokovic
Boat race- Oxford
Masters- Tiger Woods
Formula 1 - Hamiton
just a few of the cancelled events this year, might as well award the trophy to these if we're giving the mentally challengeds the title.

In Belgium, Brugge were 15 point clear with one game to go, before their "play-off. In the play-off, the regular season points are divided by two, before playing the 10 game play-off. This means Brugge would be 8 points clear with 10 games to go. Not a lead that's insurmountable, but closer to a Liverpool lead than a celtc lead, but hardly a lead that should be the basis for any other league being "awarded".

Grand National -Tiger Roll
World Snooker- Judd Trump
Wimbledon- Djokovic
Boat race- Oxford
Masters- Tiger Woods
Formula 1 - Hamiton
just a few of the cancelled events this year, might as well award the trophy to these if we're giving the mentally challengeds the title.

Eurovision - Iceland

I dont think for a second that they should be awarded the title but if they did what are our options regarding leaving this league and applying to join another as we know they are corrupt and running Scottish football?

In Belgium, Brugge were 15 point clear with one game to go, before their "play-off. In the play-off, the regular season points are divided by two, before playing the 10 game play-off. This means Brugge would be 8 points clear with 10 games to go. Not a lead that's insurmountable, but closer to a Liverpool lead than a celtc lead, but hardly a lead that should be the basis for any other league being "awarded".
That system sounds worse than our split.

Why are you so concerned with how we look to other clubs and what other teams do? Who gives a fûck about any of them, it is a complete farce if they’re awarded a title they didn’t win, and that’s the end of it.

You’re also in cuckoo land of you think there’s any chance of Real accepting Barca being crowned champions when they’re about 2 points behind with 10 games left.
exactly --any team that excepts that is sad ---scum to the core --the cry will always be you only won 4.5 out of nine …...

If you look at my posts I’m in agreement with you, why you took the need to quote me I’m not sure

My point was against the paper in question, Everyone goes on about not giving the Hits but here we are encouraging that, c&p the article is best

That’s all I was saying, why should we do the tabloids bidding for them
Your post suggested otherwise. I'm sorry for quoting you oh righteous one

Scottish journalists will never be so grateful for the fact no one outside of Scotland cares what they have to say.

The world is in crisis and they continue to push for the league title to be handed over to crackpots.

Guys,

Can we all just refer Jackson as "corn beef pus" from now on?

It's obvious he looks in here and he'll know it's not a term of endearment :))

If they are “awarded” this league title, then ANY Rangers fan that steps inside an away ground should be considered a TRAITOR.

If we roll over and let this happen, then everyone should be shouting from the rooftops that the blue pound is no longer available to away teams.

Back