Keef Jackson on the SPFL summit

The best way to %^*& over the SFA and their cohorts is to refuse any away allocation for one season. A season long boycott. If they are prepared to strong arm everyone into submission then it's now time to financially hammer the SFA and the other clubs involved in the decision making process. No more 7k at Livingston, St Johnstone, 4k at Kilmarnock, 4k at St Boo, 3k at Murderwell, tell them to ram their semi final and final tickets. Send the kids out for pressers.

Problem is that the club won't but even more disappointing is that we as a support wouldn't do this either.

Non starter, there’s no chance all of our fans would adhere to it. You will always get a sizeable portion who’ll still take up tickets to go to those games.

Weren't Brugge 15 points clear with only 1 game left to play anyway?

So they were already champions anyway.

The Belgians have a play-off system.

So they could easily have been overtaken despite their lead in the 29 matches already played.

If they are given the title who actually feckin cares?
It’s tainted, like several other titles they’ve won.

I’ll be in the minority here but I don’t think Rangers should go down a legal route to reverse the decision that is clearly coming. And I’m one who doesn’t think the title race was over!

I’ll ask the question that’s already been asked on here a million times; would you want us to be awarded a title in the same circumstances?

Let them clamber over the dead bodies to have their title

its just another notch on that sickening clubs history

We’ll Know and they’ll know this “title” stands for fook all

Scumbags

If they are given the title who actually feckin cares?
It’s tainted, like several other titles they’ve won.

I’ll be in the minority here but I don’t think Rangers should go down a legal route to reverse the decision that is clearly coming. And I’m one who doesn’t think the title race was over!

I’ll ask the question that’s already been asked on here a million times; would you want us to be awarded a title in the same circumstances?
I care. And no I wouldn’t want a title that wasn’t earned.

They will be handed the title. The thing is the media don't even have to do their bidding anyway. They were always getting what they want.

Title or victimhood, in timmy mindset they will not know what they want. I still think they will cream their pants if the season is null and void.

They are getting handed a title they didn’t win.
It’s happening but until someone actually has the balls to do it, the wait continues.
Next season will see a 14 team league to keep Hearts safe as well.
We will bump our gums and look tamely into the legalities but I think we all know the outcome really .
They will claim it’s their ninth in a row and we, will rightly remind them it was not won on the pitch but in the offices of their friends in higher places.
And that my friends will be that. The title win that never was.

I’ve no doubt their preferred option is to give Celtic the title and then expand the league to stop Hearts getting relegated.
It’s the path of least resistance for them, inconveniencing just 1 team, us. Hearts and also Hamilton (currently facing a play off) would sign off on that.

Give them it and cause a bigger rift in Scottish football than we saw in 2012, where-by we leave this mentally challenged cesspit.

A source close to Hampden’s sixth floor said: “Developments in Belgium highlight the split between Europe’s big five leagues and the rest.

“The smaller nations have less lucrative broadcast deals and so the scale of the problems they face from cancelling the season are just about manageable.

“The priority for clubs in these countries is to urgently distribute prize money and to begin selling season tickets.

“On the contrary, for the bigger leagues and for UEFA itself, the financial costs of cancelling the season as it stands are so unmanageable.

“After discussions at the start of next week it’s very likely we will move towards a Belgium-type decision but obvviously it would then to be made water-tight legally before any announcement.”

I wonder who that source would be. There’s no doubt this is where our corrupt game is heading. They were all over the Belgian leagues decision within minutes.

not sure where that quote if from but it is exactly what will be happening. They want to award them the title but need to try and do it in a way that will protect them from legal action.

This is now more about how Rangers respond than what the SPFL are going to do.

The relentless conditioning of all to accept the title being awarded means you just know how the governing body will go.

Title or victimhood, in timmy mindset they will not know what they want. I still think they will cream their pants if the season is null and void.

most of them don’t like football and will be delighted if they can spend the next 2-3 decades whining about being robbed by a Masonic virus.

We know it’s coming, anyone who doesn’t needs to take it in, they will be AWARDED the title.

The title has not and never will be won, their 9 in a row is gone. 10 in a row is now nothing.

If the roles were reversed I’d be embarrassed to be awarded the title, I’d even be pushing for a title -lay off. Titles are won on the pitch, no team in football should be accepting a title, not the bheasts, not Liverpool not Juve.

We all know who will though.

Who dreams up this bullshit?
In what way would declaring the season null and void create legal problems?
The only way there will be legal problems is if they declare a winner when the league is not over.
And who cares if it does, our TV deal is worth %^*& all anyway. Fans who are real fans won't give a shit no fan worth their salt is pursuing refunds

We all knows it’s happening so get used to the idea. All I’ll say is I hope the SFA and the tarriars (they’re one and the same really) are ready for legal action in which they’ll surely be taken to the cleaners.

One thing’s for sure, I’d never forgive our board if they just let this happen.
Who's going to be taking legal action against them ?

Who gives a %^*&, people are dying, losing jobs, businesses, ect, the UK will probably go into recession when this ends...And all those pikey bastards's want is a bauble , let them have their asterisk title

They are getting handed a title they didn’t win.
It’s happening but until someone actually has the balls to do it, the wait continues.
Next season will see a 14 team league to keep Hearts safe as well.
We will bump our gums and look tamely into the legalities but I think we all know the outcome really .
They will claim it’s their ninth in a row and we, will rightly remind them it was not won on the pitch but in the offices of their friends in higher places.
And that my friends will be that. The title win that never was.

Spot on. It was always going to happen like that. Since the beginning of this crisis the SPFL would have seen it happen no other way. They have been desperate for someone else to make the first move (the Belgians) to point at a precedent being set.

With Dave King gone, who left on our board will fight our corner? That's a rhetorical question by the way. We all know what's coming and our board will roll over and accept it.

Our board act like a committee for the local bowling club rather than a hated institution thats fighting wars everyday on all fronts. They are pathetic when it comes to defending the club and the fans' corner with this type of stuff.
That’s just a ridiculous statement from you. We’ve already had a statement from us that we will not stand by and watch them get handed a title they did not win. Are they to release a statement for every click bait arsehole that writes a bullshite article?

It would be as valid as results of games during the war.

But then, the mentally challengeds count the goals they scored during that time and ignore the ones they conceded, so that would make no difference to them.

You just know if it was us with a 13 point lead the argument from the mhedia and ex tims would be the polar opposite ....

Jackson’s sticking to the mentally challenged agenda.
Football is secondary the now wi what’s coming over the next few weeks.

I personally can see how footy can start this year at all.

The best way to %^*& over the SFA and their cohorts is to refuse any away allocation for one season. A season long boycott. If they are prepared to strong arm everyone into submission then it's now time to financially hammer the SFA and the other clubs involved in the decision making process. No more 7k at Livingston, St Johnstone, 4k at Kilmarnock, 4k at St Boo, 3k at Murderwell, tell them to ram their semi final and final tickets. Send the kids out for pressers.

Problem is that the club won't but even more disappointing is that we as a support wouldn't do this either.

We have some who are upset because they can’t go to the chamber of secrets.

Weren't Brugge 15 points clear with only 1 game left to play anyway?

So they were already champions anyway.

1 regular game to go then they would have another 10 games via their playoff system.

As for the story itself you know how it will go if it goes well Keith well be telling us all why it's such a good thing or he'll come out with his full blown attacks against Maxwell and Doncaster as instructed to do so by Lawwell.

If they hand the title to them, they may as well give them the Scottish cup as well. Sporting integrity is dead in Scotland.

The big flaw in Keef's story is that the Belgian Football Assembly has a meeting to ratify the proposal on 15th April. I bet Keef doesn't mention the Belgian Football position remains a proposal that needs ratified.

Given UEFA's letter I doubt very much if it will be ratified.

Back to Square 1.

About his 7th exclusive in a week that says absolutely nothing

I’ll say it again, the papers have put many guys out the business the last week and the sole intention is stories for clicks and hits to survive

Don’t give them it - Copy and Paste the story if necessary

Article or no article, if you think the filth arent going to be handed it then you're living in fantasy land.

They were always going to be given it, right from the outset. Find it bizarre that anyone thought there would be a possibility of an alternative outcome.

The big flaw in Keef's story is that the Belgian Football Assembly has a meeting to ratify the proposal on 15th April. I bet Keef doesn't mention the Belgian Football position remains a proposal that needs ratified.

Given UEFA's letter I doubt very much if it will be ratified.

Back to Square 1.

This is why I laugh at the 'journalists' that jump in two footed on this stuff.

First mention of it I saw yesterday was on Twitter via Rory Smith of the NY Times, and even his tweet said he 'thought' it appeared they were awarding the title early, presumably because it was based on a non-English source.

Fast forward 10 minutes and the cheerleading hacks in this country are saying it's 100% official and their non-existent 'sources' in the mystical sixth floor of Hampden are on the cusp of following suit.

The media in this country is a sham.

No matter what happens elsewhere I'm convinced the corrupt powers here will hand them the league and I think you're kidding yourselves on if you think differently.

The other factor in all of this is that the rest of the teams in the league will be absolutely desperate for pay outs so will just go along with this circus as a means of getting money in as soon as possible.

The SPFL were very clever with their initial payments last week. They distributed the payments out as though the current standings were final so that there is no backtracking from it.

The mentally challengeds will will be handed their unearned trophy within the fortnight and the rest of Scottish football will revel in the scraps they get as a result of the league being declared over.

The ground is being laid for this to happen and I now believe it 100% will be ,conditioning and softening up has started .

you just know they are going to stick it to us big time as well ,you'll have all the usual suspects rubbing our noses well in it

It’s also an absolute certainty that the SPFL will follow the Jupiler league decision and not make any immediate decisions on relegation.

Either that or they will table a proposal to expand the league.

As long as the filth get the title, Hearts don’t get relegated and the rest of them get their payments to keep them ticking over, everyone is kept happy.

The corrupt authorities that run our game are quite predictable.

Who dreams up this bullshit?
In what way would declaring the season null and void create legal problems?
The only way there will be legal problems is if they declare a winner when the league is not over.

Sorry if it's been covered further down but this intrigues me, surely theres a legal minefield if the season is declared as 'never happened/expunged' compared to finishing the season as is. (When it ends)

Again not aimed at anyone just thinking aloud, what grounds could teams potentially take this to CAS for ? And do they have a leg to stand on, relegation/promotion being the biggest legal challenge I can think of

Pissing myself at this bit..." source close to Hampden’s sixth floor said: "

So is Declan O'Dickhead on the 5th floor or the 4th or on the staircase somewhere?

People huv tae know!!!! :))

All absolutely true. You can read those cùnts and how this entire situation will play out, like a book.

We all know what’s coming but when it happens they’ll be making a rod for their own back.

Once they award Celtic the title it’s set in stone what happens if we get a 2nd wave of the virus next winter and Rangers are top of the league.

Rangers will be crowned champions automatically doesn’t matter if we are 10 games in or 32 as they’ll be setting a precedent this season.

I suspect this decision will come back and bite big time them down the line.

Back