Keef Jackson on the SPFL summit

About his 7th exclusive in a week that says absolutely nothing

I’ll say it again, the papers have put many guys out the business the last week and the sole intention is stories for clicks and hits to survive

Don’t give them it - Copy and Paste the story if necessary
The quicker they are gone mate the better !

They are that shameless it wouldn’t bother the bastards to clamber over the bodies of a global pandemic to get their hands on it
You have painted a picture there mate. They would be shameless.
Sorry They Are Shameless.

Yeah Keith, lets give a title to a team that hasn't won it. Here's a great idea for Scottish football Keith. Supporters and fans will pay for season tickets and memorabilia with their hard earned money, and journalists can vote for who they want to give the league title to. No need to play any games,or for fans to sit in cold stadiums watching their team.
I mean , the enjoyment of our game is already on the decline due to the corruption from its' associations. It will even allow all you " journalists " to sift through football forums and social media ,and copy and paste comments while making up stories. It's a win-win all around.

Sorry if it's been covered further down but this intrigues me, surely theres a legal minefield if the season is declared as 'never happened/expunged' compared to finishing the season as is. (When it ends)

Again not aimed at anyone just thinking aloud, what grounds could teams potentially take this to CAS for ? And do they have a leg to stand on, relegation/promotion being the biggest legal challenge I can think of
Teams in the league have played different amounts of games, and against different opposition. That opens up a massive sporting integrity aspect if those in charge just decide to give their team the title.

The null and void legal argument boils down to money, and since we get f*ck all from TV anyway that shouldn't really be much of a concern.

Surely its not as simple as just awarding the bheasts the title. What about the other positions? Who goes down? Will Aberdeen accept 4th when 3rd was still possible? It will just open up a massive can of worms if they award the scum the title.

If the SPFL can award league placings and the clubs accept the placing awarded to them the whole thing is meaningless. 1st, 2nd, 3rd....12th. None of them are merited, none of them earned, a couple of people have just decided who is who and who gets what.

A source close to Hampden’s sixth floor said: “Developments in Belgium highlight the split between Europe’s big five leagues and the rest.

“The smaller nations have less lucrative broadcast deals and so the scale of the problems they face from cancelling the season are just about manageable.

“The priority for clubs in these countries is to urgently distribute prize money and to begin selling season tickets.

“On the contrary, for the bigger leagues and for UEFA itself, the financial costs of cancelling the season as it stands are so unmanageable.

“After discussions at the start of next week it’s very likely we will move towards a Belgium-type decision but obvviously it would then to be made water-tight legally before any announcement.”

I wonder who that source would be. There’s no doubt this is where our corrupt game is heading. They were all over the Belgian leagues decision within minutes.

They might not be so quick now UEFA have said they might not get Euro admittence next season. Shame FC wont want that.

Who dreams up this bullshit?
In what way would declaring the season null and void create legal problems?
The only way there will be legal problems is if they declare a winner when the league is not over.

Exactly this.

Would those "legal problems" have big green and grey stripes all over them ?

Would those "legal problems" take precedence over the "legal problems" that Celtc FC are soon going to be facing in the courts ?

Indeed, is there any point in awarding CFC any league title when they really should be getting thrown out of Scottish football anyway ??

They might not be so quick now UEFA have said they might not get Euro admittence next season. Shame FC wont want that.
Don't kid yourself.
Those mhutants would take a league win over us any day over getting into Europe. The board who have to balance the books maybe not so much, but they always bend over backwards to appease the bitter bigoted small minded hordes.

Oh the mentally challengeds hate him, but they will be hanging on every word of this cocksucker now.
Guys a walking talking typewriting disaster waiting to happen, with every single article he paps out.
A nugget of a man. But, the green and grey master PR machine rolls on, and picks up every lickspittle it can find and forces them to spew out the shite that suits the bheast agenda.

celtic will not and should not be crowned champions. Every other sensible sport has or will be null and voiding their seasons. Football should be doing the same.

Why would you hold a 'summit'.
Presumably to look at ALL scenarios.
Then not discuss the most obvious scenario.

I fear scum declared champions. League reconstruced so no relegation & a Rangers statement. Hope to god I am wrong.

That’s just a ridiculous statement from you. We’ve already had a statement from us that we will not stand by and watch them get handed a title they did not win. Are they to release a statement for every click bait arsehole that writes a bullshite article?

No, and that's not what I said either.

The problem is that not only are they getting closer to 10 in a row, they're getting closer to 55 themselves. This is another tainted title, but definitely not meaningless.
How can they be getting closer to ten in a row they will be awarded the title .They didn,t win it .only a club with a brass neck like Celtic would try and claim they are going for ten in a row.

If our positions were reversed it wouldn't even be up for debate the season would have been declared null and void already .

If this is what is decided then at an appropriate time when football is being played again we need to register the strongest protest possible.

The best way to %^*& over the SFA and their cohorts is to refuse any away allocation for one season. A season long boycott. If they are prepared to strong arm everyone into submission then it's now time to financially hammer the SFA and the other clubs involved in the decision making process. No more 7k at Livingston, St Johnstone, 4k at Kilmarnock, 4k at St Boo, 3k at Murderwell, tell them to ram their semi final and final tickets. Send the kids out for pressers.

Problem is that the club won't but even more disappointing is that we as a support wouldn't do this either.
Good post,I suggested similar some season's ago just to put a marker in the sand for the future I was amazed at the numbers who weren't against it they were just against anything,now I know Rangers are a major part of our life but there are certain aspects that must take priority

Just give them it! It will forever be a tainted title, they can't celebrate their so called 'nine in a row', and we can hold it against them forever more. I hope we don't try and fight it - lets retain our dignity and make a statement along the lines of 'at this time our thoughts are on far more than football so we don't really care"

Uefa clearly want the leagues to hold off Making any kind of final decision as long as possible and try to get the fixtures for this season completed.

That seems to be the case. The message is is that they want the seasons played to a conclusion, they currently do not want "null and void", season abandoned, current positions standing or any other resolution. They want the games played and will go to any lengths to do that.

If anyone here thinks this is not what will happen across the whole of Europe then you are living in a Scottish football bubble. Every FA will do the same - I've said this for weeks now. And many teams will have more right to feel aggrieved than us as a lot of leagues are much much closer.

Who dreams up this bullshit?
In what way would declaring the season null and void create legal problems?
The only way there will be legal problems is if they declare a winner when the league is not over.
They have not produced one bit of evidence to show that null and void would cause any legal problems. Not one provider has said they would take the clubs to court if the season was declared null and void. They are charlatans.

Just for shits and giggles someone (with a bigger brain than me) should pull together a graphical timeline of the PR strategy that’s taken us to this point. Even Donkeycaster is now paving the way for the 19th Century Terrorist bastards to be handed the title.

When the league was suspended who from the green side was first to comment? Coco pops teeth? Supported by Tom English was it? Can’t recall now but the time line would be a veritable who’s who of mentally challenged scum apologists. It is a complete joke, you wonder why they bother with this sham, we all knew as soon as the games were stopped where this was headed.

Had they been ahead on goal difference , they would still be awarded the league, I now await them being awarded the Scottish cup as they are favourites.

With 11 of the 12 top clubs having to agree to league reconstruction to save Hearts, I would say that won't happen. I would expect Rangers and at least 1 other to block it.
Well your more confident than I am, creating a bigger league suits everyone that finds themselves at the lower end of the league.
We will be on our own trying to stop this clear bid to make up this farce so their special club benefit from it and bribe the rest into agreeing with it.
That’s assuming our club even bother to challenge it legally.

If you look at my posts I’m in agreement with you, why you took the need to quote me I’m not sure

My point was against the paper in question, Everyone goes on about not giving the Hits but here we are encouraging that, c&p the article is best

That’s all I was saying, why should we do the tabloids bidding for them

ID, you think Celtic will be given the Title?

With regards to the Hearts situation, I thought a one year notice applied to any reconstruction. Or is this going to be another instance where they re-write the rules just to shaft us again.
I thought it was 2 years but no matter if it’s true it is one of the many routes the club can go down with a legal challenge.
I see the daily media conditioning on them being handed the title is working with many on here saying just give them it.
We must have the most impotent, apathetic support in world football.
If we allow this mob to be handed a title not won on the field then the game is truly finished as any sort of contest.

Why don’t we wait and see what our European friends do first before we start demanding boycotts? We’d look very petty if we do that and Lazio and Real Madrid decide to award the leagues on current positions! If they scrap the leagues altogether and don’t award tainted titles then we have a far greater chance of denying it in Scotland.

Of course they will be given the title and i expect our board will go down the legal route but i wont stress about it. It will be an official tainted title and even the record books will show it and it will be something i will cast up to them forever.

The big flaw in Keef's story is that the Belgian Football Assembly has a meeting to ratify the proposal on 15th April. I bet Keef doesn't mention the Belgian Football position remains a proposal that needs ratified.

Given UEFA's letter I doubt very much if it will be ratified.

Back to Square 1.
Good spot, missed that one, as you say with UEFA threat they probably won’t ratify it.

"Look, we've got a story! Celtic may be announced champions!"

Both trolling and desperate for clicks/views.

Ignore these twats, don't give them what they want, which is a reaction.

It’s why we went to ten in the first place.
It is, however I think the powers that be will see league reconstruction as the path of least resistance. If they void the league it will infuriate the mentally challengeds, and Dundee Utd, and teams just below them in the play offs.

If they go with the status quo and end the league as is it will infuriate us, Hearts and possibly Hamilton if they still plan on some form of closed doors play offs.

But if they end the league as is, but with a promised expansion then the only club it upsets is us.

They are that shameless it wouldn’t bother the bastards to clamber over the bodies of a global pandemic to get their hands on it
VUdIub4.jpg

Utter Scum , a club like no other indeed !
:mad:

I think we all know what's going to happen the shameless will be handed the title and their deluded support will party like they won the title fair and square. There are more reports about giving the title to they fcukers but what about the clubs promoted and relegated as usual all about they fcuking bas'tards

Why don’t we wait and see what our European friends do first before we start demanding boycotts? We’d look very petty if we do that and Lazio and Real Madrid decide to award the leagues on current positions! If they scrap the leagues altogether and don’t award tainted titles then we have a far greater chance of denying it in Scotland.
Why would Lazio and Real Madrid be the ones deciding who gets awarded their leagues and on current positions none of the two would be getting the title anyway.

With 11 of the 12 top clubs having to agree to league reconstruction to save Hearts, I would say that won't happen. I would expect Rangers and at least 1 other to block it.
Hearts have already came out and said you can't end the season on current positions.

To then vote in favour of it to save their own status would be complete hypocrisy.

"No we can't end the season as it currently stands, but yes we can if it saves our arses."

You need to stick to your guns Hearts or integrity really does fly out the window.

Hearts have already came out and said you can't end the season on current positions.

To then vote in favour of it to save their own status would be complete hypocrisy.

"No we can't end the season as it currently stands, but yes we can if it saves our arses."

You need to stick to your guns Hearts or integrity really does fly out the window.
Hearts would sell their Granny if it means staying in the top league, most of these clubs would, integrity nearly always flys out the window when money is involved.

Back