Keef Jackson Rangers: 'detachment from reality'

so many contradictions in that article it's ridiculous!
Essentially saying that the CO is not fit for purpose, but we shouldn't comment on it, and sit back slack jawed in wonderment as he admits the others are all doing.

reinforces the trial by TV thinking by pointing out the focus on our players by TV editors when others are glossed over or even totally redacted.

claims that there is only one passage at full speed of the defoe incident, when we were informed during Alfie's Aberdeen appeal that ONLY full speed coverage would be accepted with no slow motion replays accepted.

Calls the JF incident a blatant elbow into the lego face and a guaranteed red card, when the ref was a few yards away and on the angle he was on would have seen JF's elbow out of the side of lego's body as he put his forearm into his chest, and is rumoured to have actually said that he gave a yellow as there was no facial contact.

haha, seems I've quoted myself when I tried to edit and add to the original post.

Last edited:
Any other manager / club calls out refereeing and you don’t hear a peep from this pizza faced rodent.
Our players booked for an elbow to the chest, theirs isn’t for an elbow to the face, our players then re-refereed and banned (against FIFA ruling), theirs isn’t (within Fifa ruling), and we ask why and this what you get from him.
Is there any sports writer left out there that isn’t on their payroll?
Any other manager / club calls out refereeing and you don’t hear a peep from this pizza faced rodent.
Our players booked for an elbow to the chest, theirs isn’t for an elbow to the face, our players then re-refereed and banned (against FIFA ruling), theirs isn’t (within Fifa ruling), and we ask why and this what you get from him.
Is there any sports writer left out there that isn’t on their payroll?

That's a negative,

However, IMO, Spiers has certainly been caught with his corduroy pants all the way down. He won't say boo to Liewell. They've definitely got something on him, or else Desmond pays his mortgage.

Last edited:
What on earth is he talking about?

Is he saying the panel are only allowed to look at what is actually shown on the day or Sportscene?

It would've been captured by more than one camera and can be slowed down if needed.

But if it is what he implies then it is more evidence of the trial by Sportscene farce.

Totally agree with that mate.

W.A.T.P.

Keith made to look like a right tit again. He'd be as well just giving it all up.

Maybe you can concentrate on the real story in Scottish football now ya corn beef faced excuse for a journalist.

No! Didn’t think so.

Another piece of insightful sports journalism - NOT !!

Corned Beef face Keith is a Lieswell puppet and gets more stuff wrong than right

An absolute clown only to be pitied as he’s a useless c.unt

The media, who are the main cause of all this, feign indignation and say it's the victims fault. This guy is one of the main reasons the system is bent along with the BBC. He'll need to remind me how many scum have been punished by the ugly lawyer?

What's that? None you say?

Doubt he even cares its just all tim propaganda, he prob admits to his mates or family he writes total garbage but an end to it and some honesty would mean an end to £££

I've yet to meet anybody called Keith who is not a dobber, Gavin, Bruce also.
OzR6aFV.jpg

Let's face it,he's up there with Slug Keevins,Queersy Spiers,Phil three names and Guidi,so many W⚓️'s on the same press pages,Scotlands mhedia at its best.

True story, I thought my then 1-year-old child was about to jump on my bits when bouncing on the bed, I flinched and accidentally whacked him in the face with a knee, a proper thud and my heart stopped. My son looked at me, his lip quivered and then he smiled and kept jumping.

If a toddler can take a hit like that, "Hardman" Brown should be booked for diving is all I'm saying.

This really is hilarious. I would love to have seen his face when the news came through that Flanagan had won his appeal.

I think we all know what the real issue is here. Our statements always send Jackson and co into meltdown. That's due to the bitterness they have towards Jim Traynor. When they see a statement they think of Traynor, the man who outed the anti-Rangers bias behind the scenes at the Record.

Before the game someone at Rangers said that we are not going to react to any goading. Brown promptly changed tact and fell about as much as he could to get someone sent off, he did it when Alfie turned, no contact, he just fell to the ground. In my opinion flano saw him running at him(how would any of us react with that mongo running at you?), leaned forward put up his forearm to ward him off, brown held his face higher up than he could have possibly have been hit. He cheated, he has been doing it on and off for a while.

This really is hilarious. I would love to have seen his face when the news came through that Flanagan had won his appeal.

I think we all know what the real issue is here. Our statements always send Jackson and co into meltdown. That's due to the bitterness they have towards Jim Traynor. When they see a statement they think of Traynor, the man who outed the anti-Rangers bias behind the scenes at the Record.

Well i know what happened and they dont like each other but im not so sure about that, its not the main issue.

If JT left Ibrox would Jackson behave properly and give it a rest ? no ofcourse not as hes a weasel.

Keith may have been a Rangers man a long time ago i seem to remember him doing some show when sky started Rangers club tv or something and he was always positive about the club... but times changes and he is now top bhoy at daily rebel sport and in that position you have to tell lots of lies and be incredbily biased against Rangers. Bit like one or two refs from a Rangers background, Madden for example. He was once banned from the piggery(think Jackson said Celtic need a better manager:confused: nasty nasty eh) that wont be happening ever again. Hes probably getting the old wee text message from big Peter with a wee smiley face now.

Waddel does the same im sure on a Sunday, non stop yahoo propaganda its pretty easy money just tell em what they want to hear/use comments from tim websites and twitter. 20 mins work a week.

Id guess Keith shat out some more tim propaganda this morning, as i said he is a weasel.

The full article for those interested, think he is having a go at Traynor.

WHEN Jon Flanagan appears in the SFA’s kangaroo court this afternoon he ought to do himself a favour by refusing to take any part in the proceedings.
Hold up his hands – while resisting the temptation to throw an elbow into anyone’s face – and acknowledge he is absolutely deserving of the red card ref Kevin Clancy ought to have given him during Sunday’s Old Firm derby.
Apologise for being so needlessly overly aggressive and accept his punishment. That would be the classy thing for the Rangers defender to do.
If, on the other hand, he allows those running his club to go through with their intended “vigorous defence” of his brain-farted actions during that flashpoint with Celtic skipper Scott Brown, he will succeed only in enabling them to make a further mockery of this entire farce.
Honestly, the more Rangers listen to the ranting voices inside their own heads, the less able they seem to think clearly, let alone act with the kind of dignity they once used to hold so dear.
Yes, they have every right to question the inner workings of an SFA disciplinary department that has made itself a laughing stock over the course of the season based entirely upon their own increasingly bizarre and apparently random approach to applying the laws of the game.
There’s not a club in the land who can’t see for themselves compliance officer Clare Whyte has been stinking the place out all season to such an extent her name is already being used as rhyming slang for the kind of mess she has repeatedly dragged in across the sixth floor.
But while the rest of us have watched this ongoing calamity with open mouths and occasionally winced at its most glaring inconsistencies, the apoplectic state Rangers have been busy working themselves up into has almost been equally as jaw slackening.
They are now in serious danger of making themselves look as ridiculous and detached from reality as the very organisation they are complaining so furiously about. It’s almost as if Rangers have become the new millennial Celtic – a throwback to the days when Walter Smith’s supremacy was reducing the neighbours to a paranoid wreck.
Time and time again this season they have hinted at some sort of sinister conspiracy to single out their players and drag them up to Hampden for retrospective punishment. Or like yesterday, when they asked why Celtic’s Jozo Simunovic was not also pulled up for a clash with Jermain Defoe, they have pressed that whataboutery button.
They did so without stopping to consider the Simunovic incident was captured from one angle only and shown at full speed, which makes assessing his guilt so much more difficult.
Unless, of course, they think the producers at Sky Sports are in on the conspiracy too.
The facts don’t lie. Rangers have had more than their share of involvement in video reviews over these last 10 months.
On top of the 12 red cards Steven Gerrard’s players have shared during matches, Allan McGregor and Ryan Kent were also cited after incidents caught on camera at Pittodrie and Parkhead. So that makes 14 red cards in total, with a 15th in the post for Flanagan.
So at what point does anyone inside Ibrox take a look inwardly and start to question if there might, in fact, be some sort of indiscipline problem at the heart of all this?
That’s certainly the conclusion Gerrard appeared to be reaching the other week after McGregor went all Mr Mayagi on Hibs striker Marc McNulty for no apparent reason and ended up in the stand for the final Old Firm derby of the season. No wonder Gerrard had reached the end of the road with his players. As a young, inexperienced manager he was bound to make mistakes along the way and with the benefit of hindsight he can now look back to the way in which Alfredo Morelos was mollycoddled at the start of the season as an error of judgment.
Gerrard’s patience and understanding enabled the striker’s worst excesses to boil over and over until the day Morelos landed his manager and team-mates right in the “Clare Whyte” at Celtic Park.
That the Colombian has not started another game since – coinciding with the best run of Rangers’ season – tells a story of lessons being learned. Gerrard has reached the end of his tether with Morelos and the other serial offenders inside his own dressing room.
The manager has shown he will not tolerate any more of it and has made his unhappiness a matter of public record.
It is his intention to come down like a ton of bricks on the indiscipline he himself now blames for undermining the club’s tilt at this year’s title. Lesson learned all right.
And yet, just when Gerrard is clamping down on this indiscipline, someone in the office upstairs has decided to back Flanagan with all guns blazing.
This stubborn refusal to look through the old blue mist and see Flanagan’s flying elbow for precisely what it really was – a blatant red-card offence – doesn’t just make Rangers look absurd and paranoid, it sends out a mixed message to the players inside Gerrard’s dressing room who may even start to wonder if their own manager is really calling the shots or not.
If Gerrard is true to his word he’ll have dragged Flanagan over the coals since watching the replays on Sunday afternoon. This was a blatant example of a player openly ignoring the commands and instructions of his manager, jeopardising the best interests of his team-mates while indulging his own pointy-elbowed selfishness.

Had he been dealt with properly at the time Rangers would have been reduced to 10 men and a match that was under their complete control might have raced off in any direction.
Flanagan should be fined internally for his utter stupidity and warned never to make such a boneheaded mistake again.
Instead, on the contrary, the Ibrox hierarchy seem determined to champion Flanagan’s case and use it to further some skewed agenda against the authorities.
It’s difficult to calculate which act may do most damage to Gerrard’s own credibility.
Rangers have done well to recruit a young manager of such outstanding potential.

It might be a good idea to let him call the shots from this point on.
aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha:)) GIRFUY ya rancid bassa

Fucking moron of a 'journalist ',
To actually state 'it's harder to judge' the blatant Simonovic elbow coz we only got to see it from one angle at full speed, fully justifies our correct argument that we are being judged to different standards.
Is this fukwit actually too thick to see this?

Back