Keep the faith.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, OP.

That was a hard one to take, especially after Aberdeen a few days ago.

I want to believe that this team has got what it takes to bring silverware back to the club, but after days like today it’s difficult to think positive after yet another result that didn’t go our way.

Still all to play for in the league and Europa qualification still in our own hands. But we’ve missed yet another chance to break their winning run and it is a sore one after dominating them for most of the game today.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, OP.

That was a hard one to take, especially after Aberdeen a few days ago.

I want to believe that this team has got what it takes to bring silverware back to the club, but after days like today it’s difficult to think positive after yet another result that didn’t go our way.

Still all to play for in the league and Europa qualification still in our own hands. But we’ve missed yet another chance to break their winning run and it is a sore one after dominating them for most of the game today.

It’s sore mate. But we are improving and gerrard will deliver of that I have no doubt.

I'm trying really hard to hope that when the c*nts have been singing about ten in a row, this will be the only one they get. Deserved to win, but you don't get what you deserve, you get what you get. I'm an optimist, glass half full etc. I hope and pray that what doesn't kill this team will make it stronger. There's no point in any c*nt saying "wake up/deluded" etc, that mentality won't win anything. It's the hope that kills you, but id rather live in hope.

If we go out of Europe on wednesday the season is over.
I have no confidence in us winning the league.

We outplayed them.

It’s a shite one to take but gives me confidence going forward.

Hopefully the league cup is the only thing they’ll celebrate this season

Definitely keep the faith. All over them, any other day it would have been goals galore. Should have easily won, but we didn't. A sore one, but we are getting better and better.
Yes we want trophies right now, but they will come. And will make it even better.
On the right path we are. Mon the Rangers!

I’m afraid we’re looking at them being odds on to get 4 back to back trebles. I can’t take any positive right now. Today was the game to end the misery years and we blew it

We have caught up in footballing terms, possibly even gone past them. We are still behind them mentally. That's a much more difficult thing to change.

Absolutely gutted but you're right. We must keep our heads up. Gerrard will deliver, but there is no magic wand

We have caught up in footballing terms, possibly even gone past them. We are still behind them mentally. That's a much more difficult thing to change.
Once we get the first big win it will improve our mental game. Winning breeds winning.

We are far more resilient this year, we will continue to improve imo

Hard one to swallow, as hard as it gets but strangely there were many positives from that game. We dominated them and it's sickening but we showed we are the better team by some way.

Once we get the first big win it will improve our mental game. Winning breeds winning.

We are far more resilient this year, we will continue to improve imo

I hope so, but we've taken them in a couple of old firms and yet still look mentally weaker. Thursday and Sunday are huge now.

Back