Keepers kit for juniors

Hotdog

My son has been pestering me for weeks about this orange keepers strip, doesn't look like they sell it online anyone share any light on when or if thus is coming out? For juniors age 10.

As far as I am aware they are not releasing the Orange Keepers kit for sale. My grandson will be gutted a he is obsessed with all things orange. If this is the case its a marketing opportunity missed in my opinion.

As far as I am aware they are not releasing the Orange Keepers kit for sale. My grandson will be gutted a he is obsessed with all things orange. If this is the case its a marketing opportunity missed in my opinion.

How good would this be..

awf9ty.jpg

This is a particular bug-bear of mine:mad: why should we be the only club in the world that gets flack for having an orange strip. Our boards kow-towing to our enemies is denying us a not inconsiderable revenue stream. FFS grow a pair & act like Rangers men!!!

Its a standard 'team wear' keepers kit if you can get a hold of that you could get an iron on transfer of the crest and make it that way. Not ideal as is not the real thing but would look identical to the real version.

Guy working in the megastore told me last week there was no plans to sell it.

Also Puma wanted to bring out an Orange away kit for obvious financial reasons but the board said no.

Also Puma wanted to bring out an Orange away kit for obvious financial reasons but the board said no.

I can't get my head around that. Why would the board be opposed to an orange away kit?

So the guy in the store, on probably a little above minimum wage, is privy to both the board and Puma’s plans?

All of the kids in the 90s wore goalie tops. Saved your elbows from scuffing when climbing trees. Those were the days. Now the club don’t even sell them? Mental.

Yeah, from what I heard Puma really did the Club a turn by sorting rerun home, Away and Third Kits by putting us a head of other orders. Ultimately things like Training Gear and replica GK tops have had to take a back step. Roll on the summer and the new in house retail arrangement and end to all the nonsense.

Back