Keevins trying to Gee up St mirren

It pains him today to mention Griffiths, he won’t condemn thumb heid. He can’t bring himself to bring his beloved team into it at all.

why is no one mentioning the fact that Celtic get to play an Aberdeen team with 8 key players? Spare me please the fact that the sheep full strength lie down anyway. Sporting integrity (no laughing at the back) is most definitely dead.

I’ve heard him say that a few times with us like he’s trying to tempt fate. Maybe just me not listening about them but never heard him say that about Celtic. Of course it makes no difference what a sad wee man says but really does come across unprofessional........so suppose suits that he would be in the media in Scotland.

Seems a fair enough assement to me. We have zero excuses tomorrow against St Boo and Rugby Park is one of the tougher venues for us and them to go to, always a banana skin.

This is classic Keevins.... he does it to somehow put the burden of expectation into the minds of the Rangers support ( and take it away from Celtic ) so in some weird way their joy will be greater and our disappointment worse if Gers don’t win. Quite simply he’s trying to jinx us. He always takes us to beat Celtic. It’s because he hates us.

Ah the rantings of an auld duffer.....hes like the old knobs you see in the pubs after they have had one half too many and just talk guff until their taxi arrives,auld prick...

Some team is in for a real doing from us at Ibrox early in the season to set the tone and I mean a barrow load of goals 6 or more. It could be St Mirren or St Johnstone.

This is classic Keevins.... he does it to somehow put the burden of expectation into the minds of the Rangers support ( and take it away from Celtic ) so in some weird way their joy will be greater and our disappointment worse if Gers don’t win. Quite simply he’s trying to jinx us. He always takes us to beat Celtic. It’s because he hates us.
Wtf. Burden of expectation? If you don’t expect us to beat St Mirren you should chuck it.

It pains him today to mention Griffiths, he won’t condemn thumb heid. He can’t bring himself to bring his beloved team into it at all.

why is no one mentioning the fact that Celtic get to play an Aberdeen team with 8 key players? Spare me please the fact that the sheep full strength lie down anyway. Sporting integrity (no laughing at the back) is most definitely dead.

He's fvckin lost it. Guy on moaning about Aberdeen and Griffiths. Shoe only mentioning Aberdeen. Telling all Sturgeon said one more incident and Scottish football could be shut down...all the while blatantly ignoring Thumbheid was that very second incident.

Braindead stuff. Why the caller never pointed it out I'll never know. Jungle Jim, so tells its own story even though it was him who pushed Griffiths forward. Doublespeak in living colour...

Last edited:
Wtf. Burden of expectation? If you don’t expect us to beat St Mirren you should chuck it.
Where did I say I don’t expect us to beat St Mirren, mate. Of course I do. He’s twisted. While trying to provoke St Mirren into greater efforts, he’s also playing mind games in the hope of making us complacent. Also he’s reinforcing the huge expectation of us winning so that if we don’t, the outrage is all the greater. He’s not tipping us so strongly because he likes us. He never tips Celtic in that extreme way. I know it sounds crazy but that’s the way he’s thinking.

Said they have as much chance of winning tomorrow as Sturgeon walking down union Street in an Aberdeen top. Couple of minutes later the panel are receiving txts from St mirren.
Also said the tramps could have a tough game tomorrow. Never here spew saying similar when the beasts are playing.
Hugh,
Bog off. You are irrelevant. Any comment on CSA at the peadodome?

If we come out slowly against these diddy teams again this season we’re sunk already. Play the first ten minutes like it’s the last ten of the champions league final. Don’t buy into the keep plugging away and it will happen with this squad.

By the time we realise we’ve run out of ideas to score there’s usually no time left. Shoot on sight please.

Said they have as much chance of winning tomorrow as Sturgeon walking down union Street in an Aberdeen top. Couple of minutes later the panel are receiving txts from St mirren.
Also said the tramps could have a tough game tomorrow. Never here spew saying similar when the beasts are playing.
So let me get this straight. He has said that St Mirren dont stand much chance and that Kilmarnock could give them a tough game (as they always do at home to old firm)?

What exactly has he said that's inaccurate? This place is embarrassing at times. Pretty sure he would have said the same about St Mirren if they were playing them...

So let me get this straight. He has said that St Mirren dont stand much chance and that Kilmarnock could give them a tough game (as they always do at home to old firm)?

What exactly has he said that's inaccurate? This place is embarrassing at times. Pretty sure he would have said the same about St Mirren if they were playing them...
Sounded to me like he was trying to Gee them up. If we're at Killie or pitodrie or anywhere tricky it's Rangers win no problems.

Where did I say I don’t expect us to beat St Mirren, mate. Of course I do. He’s twisted. While trying to provoke St Mirren into greater efforts, he’s also playing mind games in the hope of making us complacent. Also he’s reinforcing the huge expectation of us winning so that if we don’t, the outrage is all the greater. He’s not tipping us so strongly because he likes us. He never tips Celtic in that extreme way. I know it sounds crazy but that’s the way he’s thinking.
I don't think what he says has any bearing whatsoever do you honestly think st mirren will try harder because Hugh Keevins thinks they will lose?
Ignore him he's an irrelevant old prick

I called RC about his claim years ago that we'd won the league when there were 7 games left and we were 21 points in front. He asked me why I thought he'd done this. I said he was trying to spoil next week's part because he was a Celtic supporter.

Y
You’re right, it does sound crazy, and the reason for that is because it is crazy.
Do you honestly believe that what Hugh Keevins says has any sort of power or influence?
Apart from you, who exactly is he playing mind games with? Certainly not the team nor 99.99% of our support.
The guy is an irrelevance, and you should do yourself a favour and stop listening to Clyde. Your life will be all the better for it.

Back