Keevins

I never cease to be amazed that adults who can choose to do what they want, choose to listen or read these bitter fuckpigs knowing what will follow then come crying on a forum like a wee sweetie wife.
We know they are vermin and what their game is ffs.
Crackpots.

Not what I was hoping to read on opening thread.

Could you not have put “not dead” in the title :cool:

I have not listened for a few years now and I feel much better for it
It’s an anti Rangers show nothing else they are there to tear us down at every opportunity
Just stop listening

When challenged he tries to present himself as an even handed sports hack but once again the mask has slipped by trying to compare our loss in Europe to Motherwells and their manager being sacked as a consequence.Would Gio suffer the same fate he says and then rabbits on how we shouldn't be getting beat by Union because of the difference in resources.If that were the case how are we beating Dortmund and Leipzig?He is simply wishing Rangers to defeat.He doubles down on his bitterness by being all upset about how Martindale referred to our players by nickname last week.That would bother only the most narrow minded.Keevins should join his former RC colleague mccullogh and take up a post with his favourite team,there is plenty going on their that would genuinely upset normal people.
Ask him why saint Brendan did not get the sack by that measure when the mighty imps scudded his precious septic

That’s got to be the first time Keevins and ‘modern’ have been referenced in the same sentence.

For what it’s worth, why do people get wound up by it.

Relatively speaking, a defeat to the Belgians is catastrophic for us and there’s no point dressing it up
Catastrophic ffs.

Spew once compared our fans and flag displays to Nuremberg rallies

So let’s start there as reason not to listen to the blithering old poet

If,when we put the Belgians to the sword on Tuesday night,what will the papist Keevins mutter on Wednesday.
Not a whole fkng lot I will bet.

When challenged he tries to present himself as an even handed sports hack but once again the mask has slipped by trying to compare our loss in Europe to Motherwells and their manager being sacked as a consequence.Would Gio suffer the same fate he says and then rabbits on how we shouldn't be getting beat by Union because of the difference in resources.If that were the case how are we beating Dortmund and Leipzig?He is simply wishing Rangers to defeat.He doubles down on his bitterness by being all upset about how Martindale referred to our players by nickname last week.That would bother only the most narrow minded.Keevins should join his former RC colleague mccullogh and take up a post with his favourite team,there is plenty going on their that would genuinely upset normal people.
I would listen to RC once McCullough left it really did get better until the Creep Keevins had his turn, he really is a very bitter old old man.

Pish stained geriatric wage thief, denying someone more relevant an opportunity with innovation and refreshing ideas.
PsXXjOZ.gif

Keevins has 'moments' when we think he's not so bad for one of them but he's only speaking as a disappointed tim (like FF'rs on a match thread rubbishing anyone and everyone.

But when it comes down to it, he's as bitter as they come (which is pretty bitter.)

Spew once compared our fans and flag displays to Nuremberg rallies

So let’s start there as reason not to listen to the blithering old poet
He also calls Morelos antics as thuggish where Lego muncher's antics are gamesmanship, Clyde a station for scum fans operated by scum fans not known as Radio Cattollica for nothing....allowed Derek Johnstone to be ambushed by the no mark Sutton live on air now if a punter called in to verbally assault one of the clique somehow the call would be 'lost'.

He also calls Morelos antics as thuggish where Lego muncher's antics are gamesmanship, Clyde a station for scum fans operated by scum fans not known as Radio Cattollica for nothing....allowed Derek Johnstone to be ambushed by the no mark Sutton live on air now if a punter called in to verbally assault one of the clique somehow the call would be 'lost'.
What was done to decent guy DJ on that show was an absolute disgrace and keevens was probably pulling the head off it listening to it , Keevens is one horrible inbred looking rattler who really does deserve a slow , painful and long suffering death in my opinion

He's nothing but a bitter DF*

He has stated if the sexual abuse claim is brought up he will walk out !!!!! Says all you need to know Rabid bitter mentally challenged FACT

Why do people give him oxygen. He was an arse when i left Scotland 32 years ago.

Reserect Jimmy!

Back