Keith Jackass latest rubbish on Twitter

Scotland-724664.png
Dear Humza

Why did you make no furore over the Celtic fans when they gathered en masse in violet protests ?

Is that a real photo?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not the job of Police Scotland and the Scottish government to police our streets? Clearly they knew what would happen and did absolutely nothing about it. If they had put a warning out and cordoned the areas off, no issues.

It wasn’t even a title party

we were celebrating the life of a convicted criminal half way across the world

shocked not to see police officers kneeling for us though

I reckon the Scottish Government are quietly fearful that these gatherings have no impact on the numbers, and they continue their downward trend.

If they have no impact, the clamber for removing lockdown restrictions quicker will only increase.

The schools going back will see a rise anyway, and this weekend will be the cause have.

There is nothing more certain.

It’s a perfect deflection for them.

It’s about the old firm game. Given the poets are talking about going to “protect” their dump I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of measure to try to stop people gathering. Change of kick off or something I don’t know what though.

It’s about the old firm game. Given the poets are talking about going to “protect” their dump I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of measure to try to stop people gathering. Change of kick off or something I don’t know what though.
Kick of at 6am is about the best they could do.

A blind man living on the moon could see that after 10 years of frustration the Bears were gonnae explode when this title win came. If it caused such problems then why didn't they make provisions and organize something official AHEAD OF TIME.

Could it be because they found the thought to unbearable to contemplate.
It was hardly a secret, in fact the police we were told were on alert for this happening.

No, this is just the nats trying to deflect them from their short comings.

Rangers didn’t breach any rules. There is nothing the SFA can or will do.

It’s all just noise.

I think Keich is just smarting after seeing images of King toasting our victory with his rare bottle of wine. We all know how much he hates King, what with King not giving him a second of his time or so much as a quote for his rag.

Jackson, of course. How many times is this now he's making reference to "pulling the plug" on the season.

I swear it's ONLY in Scotland where you could have a widely recognised sports writer making noises about cancelling the season.

He did it with Jones and Edmundson. Then he was saying that the SPFL "won't rule out null & void" when cases were spiking. Then Dubai. Then Patterson, Zungu, Bassey. Now this.

The guy has more or less spent the season farming clicks on the basis that "the season might be cancelled". Meanwhile the rest of Europe is just getting on with it. Only in Scotland.

I get that it's supposed to wind us up but continually pushing the government on this supposed "red card" that's coming is just weird when clubs futures most likely depend on the income coming in from getting matches played.

Not to mention the fact that Sturgeon isn't even a football fan and the "yellow card" thing was a daft analogy from someone who maybe doesn't understand the implication of what a "red card" might be. She might be thinking of a "red card" as suspending football for a month or something.

Literally no idea what she ACTUALLY meant but you have d!ckheads like this basically agitating since the season kicked off to have football shut down again.

In any sensible country what happens is the media goes "tut tut" for a day and then football carries on because NOBODY who works in the game and it's associated industries wants to see the game come under too much scrutiny or pressure. Plenty of countries have had big fan gatherings to celebrate victories etc. No discussion about "giving football a red card".

Only in this f*cking backwater where a successful Rangers season has put the entire country into one big collective huff. Look at how Gary Neville dealt with Liverpool winning the Premier League. He's able to have a joke at his own expense and then everyone moves on. In Scotland it's just moaning and whining and asking "can we not just get the season cancelled?"

Two sections of the article where Jackson gives his own take:

Swinney stopped short of threatening to pull the plug on what is left of the season but stressed that he could ‘rule nothing out’

Maxwell could even come under pressure to make an example of Rangers by throwing the disciplinary book at them ahead of the derby showdown at Parkhead a week on Sunday.

It's so bloody tiresome and predictable but it illustrates very clearly the kind of issues we have inside Scottish Football. Probably why we don't have a f*cking sponsor for the league and why things like the player/manager of the month awards are sponsored by crap like "Glen's Vodka". Grim.

It should be as simple as saying "fans broke restrictions but let's not let that distract from a great weekend in Scottish Football and let's hope that Police Scotland and the government can work together to make sure the rest of the season can be completed safely and peacefully".

Not in Scotland.

Why not just say "we're so raging right now because our football team lost so let's see if there's some way we can sabotage the good vibes and enjoyments of others".

How bitter. How snide. How petty. How perfectly Scottish.

The guy is a pr!ck.

Jackson, of course. How many times is this now he's making reference to "pulling the plug" on the season.

I swear it's ONLY in Scotland where you could have a widely recognised sports writer making noises about cancelling the season.

He did it with Jones and Edmundson. Then he was saying that the SPFL "won't rule out null & void" when cases were spiking. Then Dubai. Then Patterson, Zungu, Bassey. Now this.

The guy has more or less spent the season farming clicks on the basis that "the season might be cancelled". Meanwhile the rest of Europe is just getting on with it. Only in Scotland.

I get that it's supposed to wind us up but continually pushing the government on this supposed "red card" that's coming is just weird when clubs futures most likely depend on the income coming in from getting matches played.

Not to mention the fact that Sturgeon isn't even a football fan and the "yellow card" thing was a daft analogy from someone who maybe doesn't understand the implication of what a "red card" might be. She might be thinking of a "red card" as suspending football for a month or something.

Literally no idea what she ACTUALLY meant but you have d!ckheads like this basically agitating since the season kicked off to have football shut down again.

In any sensible country what happens is the media goes "tut tut" for a day and then football carries on because NOBODY who works in the game and it's associated industries wants to see the game come under too much scrutiny or pressure. Plenty of countries have had big fan gatherings to celebrate victories etc. No discussion about "giving football a red card".

Only in this f*cking backwater where a successful Rangers season has put the entire country into one big collective huff. Look at how Gary Neville dealt with Liverpool winning the Premier League. He's able to have a joke at his own expense and then everyone moves on. In Scotland it's just moaning and whining and asking "can we not just get the season cancelled?"

Two sections of the article where Jackson gives his own take:

Swinney stopped short of threatening to pull the plug on what is left of the season but stressed that he could ‘rule nothing out’

Maxwell could even come under pressure to make an example of Rangers by throwing the disciplinary book at them ahead of the derby showdown at Parkhead a week on Sunday.

It's so bloody tiresome and predictable but it illustrates very clearly the kind of issues we have inside Scottish Football. Probably why we don't have a f*cking sponsor for the league and why things like the player/manager of the month awards are sponsored by crap like "Glen's Vodka". Grim.

It should be as simple as saying "fans broke restrictions but let's not let that distract from a great weekend in Scottish Football and let's hope that Police Scotland and the government can work together to make sure the rest of the season can be completed safely and peacefully".

Not in Scotland.

Why not just say "we're so raging right now because our football team lost so let's see if there's some way we can sabotage the good vibes and enjoyments of others".

How bitter. How snide. How petty. How perfectly Scottish.

The guy is a pr!ck.
Post of the fùcking year. I've been driving at this for weeks.
He is ADDICTED to the crisis narrative. A 'football reporter' that actively seems to hate football.
If tabloid was a person.
No interest or clue in the actual sport on the pitch. Just desperate for faux outrage, crisis and of course clicks.
Pitiful.

Post of the fùcking year. I've been driving at this for weeks.
He is ADDICTED to the crisis narrative. A 'football reporter' that actively seems to hate football.
If tabloid was a person.
No interest or clue in the actual sport on the pitch. Just desperate for faux outrage, crisis and of course clicks.
Pitiful.

Same as Spiers. No interest in football at best. Only interested in painting the game in a negative light at worst.

I posted the tweet about the lower leagues to illustrate that it's not just us. This guy is almost jumping for joy at the prospect of "no football".

You could go all the way back to 2012 and get this also.
In most other nations rival fans would be happy about what happened to us, of course, but the media would not be very keen on seeing one of their major clubs treated this way.
Only in Scotland do you get guys who seem to think what happened to us is all just a bit of fun.
Didn't Radio Scotland(??) have an interview with "Craigy Whyte" last season in February/March?
Again, it's all just a bit of a laugh that these corrupt b@st@rds tried to destroy a Scottish club.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, the government might cancel Scottish football, wit are we like?
Meanwhile down in England they are just getting on with it.

Should deduct us 3 points, so we can win it again next week

In all seriousness where does this "points deduction" thing in Scottish football come from?

A friend of mine who is 100% one of us and 100% wasn't joking was concerned that there might be a points deduction over our daft covid breach in February.

On what grounds would anyone even think it's a possibility?

Going as far back as "The Famine Song" drama there has been talk of "points deductions" but as far as I know the only deductions ever handed out in Scottish football have been related to administration and/or tax payment issues?

People will say "ah but the SFA/SPFL make it up as they go along" as if that's a convincing argument.

It seems like every time there is a bit of drama in Scottish football someone is shouting for "points deduction".

Obviously I know you are joking but it's a common cry around the Scottish game and in line with this idea of idiots who just seem to want to see the game spoiled.

In all seriousness where does this "points deduction" thing in Scottish football come from?

A friend of mine who is 100% one of us and 100% wasn't joking was concerned that there might be a points deduction over our daft covid breach in February.

On what grounds would anyone even think it's a possibility?

Going as far back as "The Famine Song" drama there has been talk of "points deductions" but as far as I know the only deductions ever handed out in Scottish football have been related to administration and/or tax payment issues?

People will say "ah but the SFA/SPFL make it up as they go along" as if that's a convincing argument.

It seems like every time there is a bit of drama in Scottish football someone is shouting for "points deduction".

(Obviously I know you are joking but it's a common cry around the Scottish game.)

Because folk are mental

Because folk are mental

I can't argue with that!

Though I see clowns like Spiers and Jackson as the wee guys who would take a huff over something stupid during a nice summer down the park and threaten to take their ball home two or three times every night.

Unfortunately they were the only little c*nts who could afford a decent ball so they made sure everyone knew if they weren't pandered to at every opportunity, picked first or never asked to go in goals, then they'd just spoil the fun for everybody out of spite.

It is very simple.

‘Journalists‘ like Jackson get paid bonuses for clicks. That’s all it is.

Hence why he tries to get as many headlines and stories published. At one point earlier this year, after the Dundee voting scandal, he had put out about 20 articles online in the space of about 24 hours. It does not matter to him or his bosses if the stories have any basis in fact or truth.

That is why you see headlines online like ‘Rangers fan knocked down in Scottish street’. Everybody clicks on it because a) it says Rangers, and b) people want to see if it happened in their town/city. Would anyone click on it if it said ‘man knocked down in Anstruther’?

When you think about it, it is quite a sad, pathetic way to make a living. Telling lies and wildly speculating just to make an extra few hundred quid a month?

What's the potential punishment for telling fans to stay at home several times but not enough times to make the police or SNP happy?
Or indeed a team to go abroad on holiday, and ignore current pandemic guidelines, then introduce further incidences of the pandemic

Difficult to write a balanced article, when you’re bought and paid for by a main participant.
If he was any good he wouldn’t be in Scotland playing around as a big fish in a small pond, not even that, these days.
Lazy, slovenly in his work, lacked ambition.
Has to be said, it’s admirable how he’s got away with it for so long.

Arf Arf.

I agree Keith.
There will be some seriously difficult discussions taking place when the next round of circulation figures come through.

You’ll be able to work from home permanently after that.
You and Delahunt rattling the Skybet specials.
As of late February, Daily Record is down to 85,769, Sunday Mail 88,819 and the Sunday Post 67,530. Double digit annual declines for years. In paper form they are surely only a handful of years at most away from going away. They will be no loss.

The last throw of the mentally challenged dice, Liewell placing a nonsense story to Jackson to keep the heat away from his shambles.
The nodding dog gladly obliges.

I’d be wary. The Nationalists will want to keep this story going as long as they can and for it to dominate the news. We’re and easy target for them. I wouldn’t be dismissing the threat of this so quickly.... we may need to be ready to fight.
Like I posted yesterday on another thread, Sturgeon and her team are ticking two massive boxes here.
They’re deflecting away from their own troubles by keeping the Rangers story top of their agenda and maybe even on the front pages.
Then by attacking Rangers, they’re appeasing their core support as they’re attacking the biggest symbol of Unionism in the country.

I reckon the Scottish Government are quietly fearful that these gatherings have no impact on the numbers, and they continue their downward trend.

If they have no impact, the clamber for removing lockdown restrictions quicker will only increase.
I was thinking that yesterday . Now we have a vaccine we will eventually need test events for mass gatherings . We may have just had a couple of pilot ones at the weekend .since I would guess most people at the events were likely unvaccinated due to the age demographic case numbers for a couple days may rise slightly but I can’t see it effecting deaths

They’ve been allowed to get away with it, yet one thing happens with us and it’s crisis talks! Honestly %^*& off!

Can someone direct me to the “throwing the disciplinary book” provision in the SFA rules? You know the one where no rules were breached by a club but we need to get them because it was big bad Rangers so we will just make something up?

What a load of bollocks, although I expect nothing less from Jackson.

Back