Keith Jackson

51NxT7rSoJL._AC_SX466_.jpg

He was boycotting twitter to join in with the rest of the footballing world at the weekend and writing an article about why he was supporting it. Of course he must have forgotten his xenophobic characterisation of Alfie last year. SPFL aren't under any public pressure at the moment so he's not needed by them although I suspect he will have some puff piece on their behalf because Thistle won't let them in tomorrow night.

Came into this thread to see what sh!te he'd made up now. Thankfully he still seems to be under a rock somewhere.

He’s got hee haw now Peter’s chucked it and not telling him what to write!

He was boycotting twitter to join in with the rest of the footballing world at the weekend and writing an article about why he was supporting it. Of course he must have forgotten his xenophobic characterisation of Alfie last year. SPFL aren't under any public pressure at the moment so he's not needed by them although I suspect he will have some puff piece on their behalf because Thistle won't let them in tomorrow night.

Great point on the Morelos article BK.

He’s not part of the solution, he’s part of the problem.

He’s been busy penning a world exclusive about Kelty Hearts staying away overnight before their mammoth game against Brora.

His filth mole is finished, and no one will want I hear his Sheepy leaks. The SPFL are saving him for the next fire fighting puff piece.

He is also quiet staying on side and ready (heard from someone that knows him) for the SFA media role he so covets (he would push a granny doon the stairs) to get out of the lickspittal media.

His latest column included: "In the big moments, Gerrard’s biggest players stand at their tallest. Celtic’s have developed a nasty habit of ducking to get out of the way."
But that's too positive so nobody here would post it!

Going by the paper's thread today, he's been taking phone calls from Barry as he preps for the Brora /Kelty play-off game, something along the lines of Exclusive: BAZZA plays travel agent.

Horrific stuff and tells you all you need to know about the man who is far "from in the know".

He was publicly censured by SRTRC for aiming that abuse at Alfie! If he is writing a piece about boycotting social media he should start it with - I used to be a racist...

Wondering how he's going to earn a living when the record goes bust, hopefully soon.

I'm sure he'll be busy working on his expose, about why exactly a new celtic CEO needs such a long handover period with the outgoing one. Months? :rolleyes: I mean how much abnormlity in working practices can there be to explain? How many people with inappropriate secret relatonships with the club does he need to be introduced to?

Oh no wait. Jackson's on their agenda list under 'our man Doncasters puppets', isn't he?

Whats happened to him not seen much of his drivel lately.
I can't wait for the day they put locks on the door, and close the Day Late Record for good. It used to be a very decent paper, but decided to take the wrong direction when new senior editors were appointed. These people published articles to show Rangers, and our fans in a bad light. Their storylines were not checked, it was enough for them that they were damaging Rangers reputation. So hell mend them, I have no sympathy for them.

A strange end to a career for him. Ended up in his love child Lego eaters personal PR machine, and went full two foot into the arse piper of Doncaster and liewell. The later is gone, Doncaster will be next, he’s finished at Ibrox.

KEITH JACKSON​

There's much to be admired about the work Steven Gerrard has done at Rangers.

But, ultimately, he’s been facing a no win situation from the very beginning and now we are all about to find out how the story ends.

Gerrard’s first eleven is a match for Celtic’s. But over the course and distance of the season he needs more depth and quality in his squad to stop the champions in their ten in a row tracks. He might come close - especially if he gets the financial backing of his board before the window shuts - but logic says it looks like being Celtic’s crown again.

So said the oracle that is keef

Back