Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot Scottish Cup 1st round

Michael stewart just said the 3rd goal " wasn't even a well worked move " which it actually was it was simple but well planned set piece

Based this on 1 game? Clown!

He's not far off the mark, unfortunately. He's benched my mate all season. Has ignored him and his requests to chat about what he can improve on to get in the team and also makes the subs train away from the first team.

Piss poor treatment of a guy who's been there for years.

Just back in from game. Kelty were fuckking awful. Haven’t seen them play that bad before. Well done to Talbot, deserves the win.

Should be money to be made backing Talbot in the Scottish
Alwayse seem to be odds against
Think they'll go through at least one or two more rounds

Well done Talbot.

Had my first ever roll n mince in their social club and have liked them ever since. :)

Should be money to be made backing Talbot in the Scottish
Alwayse seem to be odds against
Think they'll go through at least one or two more rounds

Surely we deserve a home tie? Although, if we keep winning, they can send us wherever they want :)

Can someone tell me where the Talbot in their name comes from

As another poster rightly said, Lord Talbot de Malahide (although they now think he was a Baron) gifted the piece of land that is beechwood to the club.

As another poster rightly said, Lord Talbot de Malahide (although they now think he was a Baron) gifted the piece of land that is beechwood to the club.
Colin or are my head playing nonsense or was there something between Talbot and Lugar about their names Auchinleck got Talbot Lugar got Boswell

Back