Kemar Roofe Instagram Post.

I thought you could see flashes of what he will offer, his positional sense and movement was excellent he just needs his match fitness.

The other good thing about him is he is so versatile, you can play him with Morelos or Itten because he can play a number of positions and he has the work rate to do the defensive side of the game.
He did make quite a lot of mistakes and looked like he was trying too hard at times, but you could see that there is a player in there. I have a feeling he is going to be superb for us once he gets match fit and gets to know how the team plays

Given a few more weeks gaining fitness and match time then I hope we will see him be the player we thing we have bought.

You could see he was clearly quite rusty and not match sharp, but it was encouraging how often he got on the ball and found space. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Very honest to come out with that but don't worry Roofe is nowhere near fit yet, the ball sticks to him when he is fit.

I thought Itten looked impressive last night, would love to see him get 90 minutes soon.

I can't wait for the little general's appraisal of our new strikers.

Caat on a hot itten/roofe...

Obviously has high expectations of self- I don’t think anyone but him expected more last night - all he needed was pitch time-

Bit harsh on himself but i like that. That's the mentality we need at Rangers. Yes he had a few wayward passes here and there but hes still learning how we play and hes fellow players traits and movement. He will be a good signing when he's up to speed.

Very honest to come out with that but don't worry Roofe is nowhere near fit yet, the ball sticks to him when he is fit.

I thought Itten looked impressive last night, would love to see him get 90 minutes soon.
A league cup game at Ibrox would be ideal for him right now. Full 90 minutes bang a couple in and get the confidence high.

uwaiRt1.gif

Can’t wait for him to get up to speed.

keeping him fit is the challenge according to the leeds fans I know

Reckon he is gonna be f##king amazing but then again I think that about all our signings. Shame he not going to experience a proper Ibrox for awhile yet.

I think CC was trying to make the point that we shouldn’t expect too much too soon from Roofe, and should be patient with him, as his injury plus the lockdown has meant he hasn’t had the opportunity to play much competitive football this year.
Wasn't that his first game in 2020?

Reminds me of Caniggia.

One thing we don't have to worry about Roofe is his desire and ability to pull his socks up and work.
I mean purely in the physical sense of pulling his socks up mate it looks tacky and not how a rangers player should hold himself

Winning mentality??? You’re having a laugh.
In his first interview he said he’d give 100%

If he’s not prepared to give 110% then he should never have come to Rangers.

Quality.

Up there with a striker being ‘in and around Goldson’ as my most hated commentatorisms. Be around him all you like, stay the %^*& out of him though!

Back