Kemar Roofe - Jamaica World Cup Squad

Forth Bear

Jamaica are in the process of trying to get Kemar Roofe, Max Aarons, Andre Gray, Demarai Gray, Isaac Hayden, Mason Holgate, Liam Moore, Nathan Redmond, Ivan Toney to play for them at next year's World Cup

Eight of them have already applied for their Jamaican passports.

Aarons, Holgate and Toney would maybe hold out for England? The rest are probably unlikely to play for England in the future

one or two of them have a chance of representing England if they hold off jumping in to play in the next world cup. They might feel more alligience with Jamaica right enough.

they should get el buffalo soldier up front. Surely he qualifies for Jamaica after we game him that Nickname.

Can you fly direct from Prestwick to Kingston?
I think Ryan Air might do a flight on an old Russian cargo plane ;-)

Reading this morning that Michael(sp) Antonio from West Ham is another that`s applied for a Jamaican passport..

Finished runners up of the 2022 World Cup in my FM save, lost to England in the final and like 18 of the players who started were English born. Cool story bro ect.

What could possibly go wrong?

Haha I’m with you on that, I watched Rio Ferdinand podcast and he had Ravel on it. Even Ravel would admit that he was easily led from his mates and getting into all sorts of trouble. There was a part where Ravel said that he would take the First XI boots and sell them so he could put food on the table for his family as he wasn’t getting a proper wage from Man Utd. It was quite concerning to hear cause that shouldn’t be happening in the 2010s and also at a club like Man Utd

40003876-9321995-Rangers_Kemar_Roofe_who_has_not_represented_England_is_wanted_by-a-53_1614813987813.jpg

Amateur reporting

They will need to qualify first.

Competing with USA, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Canada and a few other teams for 3 qualification slots and 4th place with enter playoffs with Oceania, Asia and South American teams.

I'm not sure it is Jamaica, but does Tavernier not have recent ancestors from somewhere in the Caribbean on his fathers side too?

Jamaica already have a few decent players too.
Leon Bailly from Leverkusen and the guy from Preston that we were linked with.

Good luck to Jamaica.
Other countries do the same thing.
That is why international football is rather ridiculous.
The first thing a lot of international footballers have to do is learn the national anthem and to recognise the flag of the country they are representing.
Most of them never learn the language.
At least the 'new' Jamaicans won't have that problem. :D

Good luck to Jamaica.
Other countries do the same thing.
That is why international football is rather ridiculous.
The first thing a lot of international footballers have to do is learn the national anthem and to recognise the flag of the country they are representing.
Most of them never learn the language.
At least the 'new' Jamaicans won't have that problem. :D
Initiation into the Jamaican team is how strong a spliff you can deal with

The grandparent rule is an absolute farce but countries that grant citizenship are even worse

There’s loads of examples but worst one I can think of is Russia letting the Brazilian defender Fernandes represent them

Back