Kemar Roofe or Jonathan Soriano?

Roofe by some considerable distance, due to the fact he picked the ball up from near his own 18yard box then fended of players, dribbling past them as well, before striking from inside his own half. oh, also on a sodden pitch.

It’s not even close Roofe holds off three challenges then beats a man and scores in his own half add in the weather conditions aswell.

Roofe beat five players in a swamp before belting it home, the other is lovely goal too but it's an easy answer!

Even if Roofe hadn't just beaten four players in horrendous conditions, his is from further away. Easy winner.

The only goal I can think of that was better than Roofe’s, is Stankjovic volley against Shalke. Nothing else comes close.

Very similar goals but Roofe leaving 3 guys for dead, playing in ankle deep water and being in his own half make the decision easy

That cannot be a serious question however it does give the mentally challengeds a chance to display both their ignorance and jealousy.

No contest. Soriano's was a "normal" halfway lone goal. Roofe took it from just outside his own box, won 2 50/50s, held of a player, skipped past a player, looked up and struck it sweetly in sodden wet conditions

Jonathan Soriano was absolutely class for Salzburg. 120 goals in 144 league games, including 31 in 32 in the 2014-15 season. He scored a ton of goals in the Europa League that year and the year before too. Some record.

Also Roofe had to dig that ball out a sodden turf. Roofe for me but the other was a cracker of a goal as well.

Has to be Roofe.
So much more to the goal especially his initial burst out of defence which has to be part of the goal.
As I always ask, what goal would you rather score or have scored yourself?

Back