Kemar Roofe racist abuse

I honestly don't know why legislation isn't passed globally that you get heavily punched for doing this. Talking permanent criminal record, faces all over the papers, heavy fines then jail time if repeated. That's the only way it's going to stop. It's easy to find out who is doing.

It's the same with knife crime. You tell a person it's a minimum of 5/10 years even when caught with a knife before a crime is committed and you'd think most would reconsider.

Also don't for the life of me know why these people aren't banned off the platforms either. Social media is a really horrible place.

It actually effected his game which is worrying
Well I mean he got an absolute ridiculous amount of racist abuse following the 2nd leg of that Slavia game.

You'd have to have a heart of steel not to be affected by the sheer volume of racist abuse he got. One or 2 messages is heartbreaking and could affect you mentally, Roofe has had thousands and thousands in a little over a month.

The only way it will stop is if their boycotted and losing money. I dont mean just a token weekend when clubs and media done it, but fans carried on.

When shares drop, they will have a system in place before the end of the week. Everyone has it in their power, wont cost anything and you dont even need to get off your backside.

Time to be serious, because I'm sick of reading about these things that people have to put up with. I'm not having a go at anyone on here, but hardly a day passes without this now and it's all coming from these platforms.

Fuckin heartbreaking man, every single one of these scumbags need brought out into the open and pay the consequences for this shit.

It's time social media companies were held accountable. Its a disgrace that people can post these things online and get away with it. It amazes me how some people sleep at night.
The sad reality though is that most of these accounts are bots and there probably wont be an end in sight for a long time.

Horrible to read.

It is surely a piece of piss for these big tech companies to filter or stop abusive messages being sent. Key words and flags.

They just don’t seem to care for whatever reason.

The only way it will stop is if their boycotted and losing money. I dont mean just a token weekend when clubs and media done it, but fans carried on.

When shares drop, they will have a system in place before the end of the week. Everyone has it in their power, wont cost anything and you dont even need to get off your backside.

Time to be serious, because I'm sick of reading about these things that people have to put up with. I'm not having a go at anyone on here, but hardly a day passes without this now and it's all coming from these platforms.
These companies are too big to even notice a boycott, sadly. This is modern life. Social media is fantastic in many ways but it has it's drawbacks unfortunately

These companies are too big to even notice a boycott, sadly. This is modern life. Social media is fantastic in many ways but it has it's drawbacks unfortunately
Maybe so, but its the only thing I can think of. Not only have these people now got a new platform to spout from, their is now kids on it who see it as a laugh.

It's now became a propaganda machine for the worst of society. They're a minority, but an extremely loud one. If not checked, they will grow.

The people who run these things must see the responses from the majority, yet they do nothing.

It was a good idea that has went bad. I actually thought it would help people from different parts of the world, it's now having the opposite effect.

It passed without much of a mention today, but I had SSN on in the background and caught the tail end of something on the ticker about a teenager in Singapore having been tracked and arrested for dishing out racist abuse to a player in England via social media. So perhaps the ways and means are there if the various parties put the effort in to catching these cunts, even if they’re not in the UK.

Maybe so, but its the only thing I can think of. Not only have these people now got a new platform to spout from, their is now kids on it who see it as a laugh.

It's now became a propaganda machine for the worst of society. They're a minority, but an extremely loud one. If not checked, they will grow.

The people who run these things must see the responses from the majority, yet they do nothing.

It was a good idea that has went bad. I actually thought it would help people from different parts of the world, it's now having the opposite effect.
Unfortunately there's no turning back now. I personally always use my real name & don't say anything I wouldn't say to someone's face (unless they're a big handy looking c#nt lol) but the door will always be open to cowards. Tech savvy trolls will always be 1 step ahead of the authorities despite any legislation

Unfortunately there's no turning back now. I personally always use my real name & don't say anything I wouldn't say to someone's face (unless they're a big handy looking c#nt lol) but the door will always be open to cowards. Tech savvy trolls will always be 1 step ahead of the authorities despite any legislation
I suppose so, depressing thought. I seen a programme that in the lead up to the 2016 us election, they found a 150 teenagers and young men from Macedonia, making up stories and being paid for it.

One being Hillary Clinton funding ISIS, one of the others was a picture of a guy with a bong saying that he was smoking the ashes of his best friend.

Where will it all end?

Here is the filthy little interbred racist cant

PUi8GIc.jpg

bQMk4b7.png

1u6Fbby.png

Y5cdXrg.jpg

I suppose so, depressing thought. I seen a programme that in the lead up to the 2016 us election, they found a 150 teenagers and young men from Macedonia, making up stories and being paid for it.

One being Hillary Clinton funding ISIS, one of the others was a picture of a guy with a bong saying that he was smoking the ashes of his best friend.

Where will it all end?
Russia has hundreds if not thousands of paid trolls trying to influence American media. If the yanks can't control it, what hope do we have? The only alternative is a Chinese style internet shut down which I don't agree with at all

So that meeting worked well, SFA committee working well, media blackout working well, taking the knee/not taking the knee went well, despicable 10 match ban went well, Slavia engaging with anti racism charities went well...it starts from the top and it started with Kudela, flames fanned by Slavia but it's UEFA who could have ended all this and they shat it, social media is just the patsy here. Uefa could have changed the narrative for the better and forever but shat it, so its them I blame most

Last edited:
The solution is simple. Regulate Social Media. Make all accounts traceable by forcing Big Tech Companies to take a form of identification when you are signing up for an account. This will end all the bot, racist accounts overnight.
ID won’t properly work in my opinion. How do you verify someone? Through Government cooperation? That just means anyone deemed as posting “abusive content” - of which is becoming more & more crazy (not in the case of Roofe Kamara etc where it is utterly abhorrent but you know what I mean) - can be tracked by the government, or any sort of exposing of bad things going on in these dictatorship countries where it can’t happen. Also, for minor things that can get you suspended on Twitter, does that go against you in real life.

FWIW, something has to happen. What the answer is idk but allowing people to filter what content they see could be a possibility. Twitter can cite certain things as misinformation within seconds of posting but can’t stop racism. It boggles the mind.

A detestable cesspit of creepy anonymity - I feel clean staying away from Twitter and social media.

As an older Bear, social media has kept me in touch with distant family (abroad), and the Rangers family, but I’ve come off everything but FB and FF because of the constant abuse from anyone who disagrees with anything you say.

I have no idea what the answer is, but on here, which is social media after all, there is rules and boundaries.

If it can be done on FF, then I refuse to believe that these companies cant do something.

I'm sick of these people having their day in the sun and upsetting so many. Their has and must be a way to hold them to account. Right now it's a free for all and the few are ruining it for the many.

We've also had gangs in london posting wind up videos, which usually leads to a body within days if not hours.

Horrible to read.

It is surely a piece of piss for these big tech companies to filter or stop abusive messages being sent. Key words and flags.

They just don’t seem to care for whatever reason.
That's the thing. They do have these sort of filters. Twitter has them and so does Facebook I'm sure. They just don’t always work when you take into account language, slang from various language's etc. And for what I can tell some are simply just posting emoji.

Best and simple option is to stop people commenting unless they are friends. Simple and easy. Not ideal but......

ID won’t properly work in my opinion. How do you verify someone? Through Government cooperation? That just means anyone deemed as posting “abusive content” - of which is becoming more & more crazy (not in the case of Roofe Kamara etc where it is utterly abhorrent but you know what I mean) - can be tracked by the government, or any sort of exposing of bad things going on in these dictatorship countries where it can’t happen. Also, for minor things that can get you suspended on Twitter, does that go against you in real life.

FWIW, something has to happen. What the answer is idk but allowing people to filter what content they see could be a possibility. Twitter can cite certain things as misinformation within seconds of posting but can’t stop racism. It boggles the mind.

I don't know if you invest in Crypto or any other sort of banking app or stock exchange but when you sign up to them, you need to upload a picture of your ID whether thats a passport or a driving license. You then need to upload a selfie of yourself as well and then the account doesn't get verified until they confirm its you on the other side.

It's pretty straightforward.

I believe this would eliminate most of these abusive accounts over night.

Why do we really need monkey, banana pig etc emojis anyway. Surely the social media companies could remove any that are used in this way.

Back