Kemar Roofe Rumours

Is he injury prone? Apart from this season he doesng look to have any sort of ongoing injury worries. Could just be bad luck with Anderlecht.

He tended to get niggly injuries when at Leeds e.g muscle strains etc that meant he would miss a game or two & be back however these recurred quite often

KeM3JdX.png

Don’t think I said that?

Perhaps picked you up wrong or it was another poster.

Sure it was something along the lines of had heard a few names and we would all be pleased with them.

Regardless, I will be delighted if this deal goes through. Make sure that Orange font is primed :cool:

Perhaps picked you up wrong or it was another poster.

Sure it was something along the lines of had heard a few names and we would all be pleased with them.

Regardless, I will be delighted if this deal goes through. Make sure that Orange font is primed :cool:

Nope, wasn’t me mate!

User on here very early this morning made a thread saying he was at the training ground last night.

Have now reopened it

Don’t worry about his injuries - we’ve got one of those cupboards to stand in that makes you cold as %^*& to help with all that!

I can see a 352 coming our way
Greegs

Big phil
Goldson
Balogun

Tav
Borna

Jack
Hagi
Aribo

Roofe
Morelos
Helander doesn't have the pace to play anywhere except centrally in a 3CB formation.

I think if we did this, you'd still see Goldson on the right and Helander in the middle. Or Edmundson and Balogun either side of Goldson.

You'd then have Hagi as a 10 and Kent playing off Morelos.

I don't think we'll do this though - it won't give us the control that 4-3-3 does.

Not been a lot this morning mate. Am putting together there's now massive rumours on him but is it legit he was at training centre then?

It’s only fair the OP gets a mention because he posted this first. I deleted the thread as it was unconfirmed (still is) but when you have Belgian jurno’s with over 100k followers saying a deal has been agreed, there might well be something in it.

Roofe was at the training centre last night for a medical , what’s everyone’s thoughts on him signing

Are you sure mate?

I got this in a whatsapp yesterday(gen up) and its from a guy who sends me all sorts of made up p1sh.

Ps I know we are in for roofe, its the being at our training centre last night for a medical part I have doubt on.

ps do we carry out medicals at auchenhowie?

Are you sure mate?

I got this in a whatsapp yesterday(gen up) and its from a guy who sends me all sorts of made up p1sh.

Ps I know we are in for roofe, its the being at our training centre last night for a medical part I have doubt on.

I don’t think we do medicals at the training ground but it doesn’t mean he wasn’t there.

No doubt he has the ability required but his injury record is pretty worrying.

Big outlay for us hope he's up to it

Are you sure mate?

Exactly, LB.

They paid 6 million for him last season so can’t see them selling for much less unless it was a low fee made up with lots of add ons.
He’s not done much there- I would hope we’d only be paying around half of that form him!

Can just imagine how him and Barisic will link up after watching that video.

Not a big guy but very good at headers.

My only worry is he seems very much like a Defoe type where you give him it in the box and he'll put it away. When Alfie goes we really should change our system to suit our strikers, IMO.

Back