Kemar Roofe signs 4 year deal, Official.

I've seen Roofe play for Leeds a couple of times and he looked a good player. Welcome to Rangers.

GTFO of here...... :))
What have you seen of josh maja to suggest he is anything other than bang average? Is it the 6 starts and 15 sub appearances with 6 goals this season, 3 of which were scored against Nîmes Olympique who finished the league in 18th after a horrendous season?

He is the absolute epitome of over rated shite to come out of English football.

tenor.gif

Looks really good- mobile, dynamic, scores cracking goals. Let’s hope he comes in and fires us to 55!!

What have you seen of him to suggest he is anything other than bang average? Is it the 6 starts and 15 sub appearances with 6 goals this season, 3 of which were scored against Nîmes Olympique who finished the league in 18th after a horrendous season?

He is the absolute epitome of over rated shite to come out of English football.

I've seen enough of him to know he's not " absolute garbage "

Christ, I go for a beer on a Tuesday every week, get the half two train into Edinburgh and by tea time I have had not one, but two mad texts far the laddie - two cracking signings Rangers - and a beer or two (!). Not a bad day :cool::p:cool:

I welcome him to the club, I know nothing about him or ever seen him play, hope he fits in well and adjusts to Scottish football

I remember watching him at Leeds and thinking he will be off to the EPL soon.
I didn't even consider him to be within our price range.
Totally shocked he is here.
I haven't seen him since then though but he clearly has talent.
His last season at Leeds he was absolutely EPL quality. If he can replicate that form with us then he will terrify Scottish defenders.

Sounds exciting, did he play in the middle or wide for Leeds? What issues has he been having with fitness?

Sounds exciting, did he play in the middle or wide for Leeds? What issues has he been having with fitness?

Sometimes he played through the middle and sometimes on either side of Bamford.

He's comfortable playing anywhere across the front.

Played over 100 games for Leeds in his final 3 seasons.

Listening to clyde 1 phone in and Mark Guidi has just came out with Kemar Roofe is now the highest paid player in Scotland. I knew he was on a good chunk at anderlecht didnt think he would be the highest paid player in our league.

Listening to clyde 1 phone in and Mark Guidi has just came out with Kemar Roofe is now the highest paid player in Scotland. I knew he was on a good chunk at anderlecht didnt think he would be the highest paid player in our league.

I’m going to say he is guessing!!!

As if that slug would know!

Back