Kemar Roofe signs 4 year deal, Official.

What do we think the undisclosed fee would be in the region of? Just thinking if we bank the majority of Alfredos potential fee with a fraction of it being spent on Roofe, and can replicate, for the most part, Alfredo's domestic goal and assist return through Roofe, then this could be cracking business.

What do we think the undisclosed fee would be in the region of? Just thinking if we bank the majority of Alfredos potential fee with a fraction of it being spent on Roofe, and can replicate, for the most part, Alfredo's domestic goal and assist return through Roofe, then this could be cracking business.

This is just my opinion this isn’t Alfie’s replacement.

Just asked a good buddy who is a mad Leeds fan what he thought of Roofe, reply:’Oh he’s quality mate. Good signing.’

A forward thinking midfielder who's main part of his game is spotting that early pass with Hagi, Kent, Aribo, Roofe moving about the park and Barišić, Tavernier either flank.

You can't live with that pace, movement, intelligence and end product.

Quality signing Rangers, let's cross our fingers he can stay fit, as he will be a major asset for us!

The fee quoted by cwoodloyal was £5m plus add-ons for Roofe and £4m for Itten.

Reactions: lwl
Solid summer, 2 starters signed, Hagi and Roofe both priorities.
I was dubious Kemar was ever coming due to the length of time it took + the quickness with which we easily dealt with Hagi/Genk.
Outstanding, upgrade in LB back up, real competition at no.1, Katic out offset with the seemingly outstanding Balogun business.
And still 2 months to go!!

A great signing, lets get another striker and midfielder in to complete the summer tranfers.
Sell morelos and buy another 2 top notch players.
That would do me.

One of the two Strikers I want in if we sign Maja if Morelos leaves along with a couple of quality midfielders we'll be a much better team than last year I think

Back